Food

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by DJPANGZ123, Dec 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DJPANGZ123

DJPANGZ123 Active Member Emerald Member

K so I was gone for like 3 weeks cuz i was addicted to playing [Removed] and some guy hacked my account and got me muted :'( I'll try to get that fixed soon and talk to a moderator or admin if i'm unmuted luckily i was able to play with my account again and I notice a few changes like the brand new christmas lobbies, the brand new decors and this annoying new not allowing fast eating thing i would highly recommend that this should be removed it makes the pvp in brokenlens alot more boring and it makes it feel like were back to the version 1.1 from the past few years. I would also suggest to plz add diamond armor again :< and crafting i mean literally all that stuff is normal in skywars like why remove it, atleast it's better than finding pufferfishes and torches in chests :v and it will surely make pvp alot better and i know you removed diamond armor cuz to recognize hackers but come on we can just report them anytime using /report or just post a thread it's pretty simple. Anyways those are my ideas thank you for your cooperation :)

BopI and KSProductions like this.
  2. _HamsomeHam_

_HamsomeHam_ Notable Member Emerald Member

If u h8 it u can just vote "allowed" and tbh i like it cuz the game isnt anymore "WhO hAs MoRe FoOd WiNs" it annoys when u get killed by somebody who is bad at pvping but has tons of food

3. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Nah, I don't think diamond armor should just be found in chests due to it increasing RNG factors which degrades skill. If u really want diamond back, here's an idea for how it should be implemented in a way I would support:
    - Diamond gear should be given to player's who kill other players as a reward for their skill, and aggression. (2 kills means one piece of diamond???)

BopI likes this.
  4. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Here's my ideas to make food more balanced:
    Personally, for food that heals a lot, like stew, there should be a small cooldown (1.5 sec good????) before you are able to heal to balance it.
    Another idea to fix the food issue from me, is that food has a cooldown, like the original, but food heals less after eaten, and when u are eating it, you have regen.
    My final idea is that food should be given to players after killing another player. For example, a player could get like 3 to 5 apples (seems like balanced number) after killing another player to encourage aggression.

5. KSProductions

KSProductions Active Member

Yes please

6. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

That’s not how RNG works

7. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

It's RNG that puts gear in the chests. Like there's a 1/3 chance for a piece of chain gear, or something like that. Systems that load in random gear are always designed like that.

8. gxlden_dxys

gxlden_dxys Notable Member

i do kindve like the cooldown idea with the food because those who can easily access it in their inventory can just spam eat rly and it sucks

Strel and TheCooki3Cat like this.
  9. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

The idea is good but the cooldown is too long. It should be like 1/3 the time AT MAX. It's impossible to heal in combat now.

10. gxlden_dxys

gxlden_dxys Notable Member

yeh but at least a small recharge would be helpful

Strel likes this.
  11. SplashingPaint836

I know that but adding something to chests doesn’t mean your RNG factors will increase unless they make it more likely to spawn but I really doubt that will happen.

12. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Actually more rarity would increase RNG instead, due to if one person, got it, but the rest didn't, then they would have an advantage even though they didn't obtain it via skill.

13. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I agree. I did suggest a 1 to 1.5 sec cooldown before.

14. SplashingPaint836

You said “ If “ I highly doubt that ONLY one person would get the best loot while others will not. And the fact that there’s plenty of chests in some maps means that there’s more chances of getting better loot. It would be improbable if only one person got the best loot. Rarity or probability will obviously affect your chances but the point was that adding back diamond is not going to increase RNG assuming that diamond gear is rarer.

15. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Some people get bad gear at the beginning of the game, and others get better gear. Once, I got only a few pieces of leather, like a stone sword, and some mediocre food, and got wrecked against a noob, who I was consistently hitting way more than he was, but lost just because of his gear. On the other hand, one time, I got nearly a full suit of armor from the two chests at my island. Adding higher tier gear would increase RNG, even with the same spawnrate as a rare armor like iron. Heck, with that same spawnrate, it's two times as likely for RNG to give you absurd gear at the beginning of a game. Was it earned by skill? No. Was it earned by luck? Yes. If diamond was rare, then the user who gets it, has a huge advantage, and if it was iron to chainmail level common, then, RNG could just give players at the beginning of a game like a full set. Also adding diamond would buff looting from mid, which is already the most viable strategy.

16. SplashingPaint836

Honestly I don’t get why you think adding diamond boots and helmets back increases RNG since it does not. I really doubt that you’ll end up with bad armor since some maps have more than 3 chests in an island plus you’re able to go to nearby islands to loot more chests then you’re able to go to the middle ( hoping that nobody is there ) where there’s usually more than 5 chests and you can always mine gold and get a chance to get good armor. With all that said, it really isn’t RNG or luck at this point. The fact that you have so many chances to get good loot is not RNG’s fault it’s more the players fault for not looting nearby islands or empty islands or even mining gold ore. You really should not have an excuse to say you have bad stuff because of your luck but it could happen but it’s really improbable. Also if the luck thing is a problem then make it so that it’s more of a “ I get it sometimes “ than “ OMG I never get it “

17. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Yes but it's not like one player will always get bad gear, but it is kind of dumb, when someone looses PVP, because of lesser gear that TNT gave them, even though they had a higher hit ratio compared to that of the opponent. I think this argunment is getting stale and not any more information is presented so I'll end it here.

18. BopI

BopI Notable Member

me watching everyone freak out about diamond armor and make essays:
    Unknown-1.jpg
    interesting, this is. entertaining, this also is. make essays, people like to do here, hmm?

19. SplashingPaint836

LOL I don’t even know how we got here when all I said was that adding diamond back is NOT going to increase RNG because that’s not how it works. I agree let’s end this argument.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.