1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Feel free to share your bad days on BrokenLens here :))

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aliiien, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aliiien

aliiien Notable Member Emerald Member

Do you ever just have a bad day on BrokenLens possibly in the ahem pvp area and you just really wanna tell someone about it. Well here's the place to do so :thumbsup:
    sorry I'm not really the best at making nice little forum posts

2. aliiien

Ok sorry, I just really wanted to make this so I can RANT lmao. I also just thought this would kinda be funny for people to read when they have the time or when they're bored as well as when they just wanna share their bad experiences themselves.

Yesterday was just a really stinky day for me on brokenlens, I really only just play MM or SW but whatever game I tried playing I was just seriously horrible at.

MM- Whenever I'm playing MM and I'm inno I just get as much gold as I can and as soon as I get 5 gold I start spamming right click on my mouse and I try to get sheriff. I try to stay away from others when I do so because when I do get sheriff I'll shoot and stuff. Yeah... no... I kept killing innos or it hadn't happened EACH time... but what the biggest problem was when I was sheriff was that my PC kept bugging out, I seriously need a new PC AND MOUSE- What had kept happening was that I was just walking along and then all of a sudden my whole screen just freezes- yeah.. it happens too often that I hardly bother to get on my pc anymore which is why I'm rarely online anymore. The thing with my mouse is that sometimes it randomly disconnects- I should get a Bluetooth mouse- it also left-clicks a lot when I'm not even touching it, occasionally right clicks to which is especially annoying when I'm on my desktop- the left-clicking is what I mostly complain about though because when I'm murd or sheriff I accidentally hit people when I seriously don't mean to and ppl get mad at me.
    I tend to wait hours just to get Murd which tends to get quite annoying ESPECIALLY when I instantly die to someone spamming the sheriff gun... its quite sad.

SW- I... Die to either myself... falling off the edge when bridging... or... to someone knocking me off the edge, either when I'm caught off guard, or with their STUPID BOW- ahem anyways I occasionally die to players usually when my hands are super cold and tbh that happens quite often when playing not just SW, also when I'm playing for the first time in months, or coming across a really good player, OR simply just when I don't have enough food to keep myself alive. I mainly kept dying due to falling off the side though.

Anyways that's enough of me ty if you did actually read, and sorry for you to have to read that lmao. :two_hearts:

3. aktionpotential

aktionpotential Notable Member Gold Member

4. aliiien

SoftwareSlicer, iSila, hcneyy and 7 others like this.
  5. Eyow189

Eyow189 b e l d e r Builder

SoftwareSlicer, iSila, hcneyy and 8 others like this.
  6. _xFury_

_xFury_ Notable Member Emerald Member

7. elianee

elianee Notable Member Emerald Member

when ur so motivated to grind ad that voice in ur head goes like "im gonna beat ---- on the ldb!" and right as u go in a game u see a hacker. Theres 1 staff online and that staff is chatting in grm as your screaming for help amd they painfully ignore you or when they spec and theres this annoying hacker in ur game and they just LEAVE while that player was obviously SPEED and REACH hacking

this happend to me 3x but i moved to a server with a better anticheat and pvp :'D

8. elianee

elianee Notable Member Emerald Member

9. Clicks

Clicks Notable Member Emerald Member

random android cheaters, they're pathetic.

all cheaters suck in general.

10. historeiss

historeiss Active Member

im bad at all games so all of them have bad moments for me

KK - EVERYTIME i play this game, i never get to the end or the finish line or whtvr coz i get stuck in the middle of the game and all i can see on my screen is me in my vehicle or kart or whtvr that is lol JUST SPINNING AROUND like crazy! and it never stops- so i just do /hub and i never played KK again- but ig i will today to try it out again

SW - the usual reason i die is because bridging gives me anxiety esp when i do it fast so i do it slow- but everytime i bridge, i get so nervous and i do dumb things while bridging like turning around or bridging backwards then i fall lmao.

BP - one, i always parkour when the blocks are close to each other but sometimes, i cant make the jump and i fall xD two, im bad at guessing blocks and when the screen shows what the color is alr, i panic so even if the block is just beside me, i will fall because i go circling around panicking XDD

HS - when im seeker, i 100% wont get anyone because im so bad at seeking XD and if im hider, i usually win but sometimes, when theres like 20 or 15 seconds left, i run to the seekers and show myself and sometimes they can kill me then there comes regret lol

TNTRun - i literally have the most losses in this game- like every week, i get 500+ deaths XDD also because its my main game and i play it everyday even when my connection is bad (it's everytime) so i get all the losses because of bugs, lags, and just my dum self that panics a lot when other players are in the same layer as i am XD

and the rest of the games- i dont think i have wins at all kskksks

11. _xFury_

_xFury_ Notable Member Emerald Member

yes, all cheaters are pathetic.

12. Moneyctngamer

Moneyctngamer Notable Member

noob: aw 500th loss
    *downloads hack client*
    hacker: AW YEA-
    @_PineappleDeath_ : no

Dz81, SoftwareSlicer, hcneyy and 6 others like this.
  13. Elfiie

Elfiie Notable Member Emerald Member

didnt you just get banned for hacking.. uhm lol

Dz81, daph, Shive and 6 others like this.
  14. aktionpotential

aktionpotential Notable Member Gold Member

15. NINJAMARIO

NINJAMARIO Notable Member Emerald Member

When my device won’t work and I can’t check in to play with my second family on brokenlens and they end up leaving and I don’t find out until a few months later and they don’t have discord so I’ll never see them again

16. PigLin

PigLin Notable Member

Sunjaa is pro sunja nice wifi

17. hcneyy

hcneyy Notable Member

PLS AUTO CLICKER SUCKS WAHHH-

SplashingPaint836 likes this.
  18. ShIpZ__

ShIpZ__ Notable Member

I got banned 4 yrs back when I was 1st ldb on mm weekly and I teamed for no reason at all xD

hcneyy and SplashingPaint836 like this.
  19. ReinzoTheLegend_

ReinzoTheLegend_ Member

When im about to kill someone and they /hub

20. Rubyyy_

Rubyyy_ Notable Member Emerald Member

sounds like something i do...
    here are some things i dislike when im playinggg
    MM- when the inno gets in the way of your rad shot like, cmon bro : ((((((( i was gonna kill murd but u deserve the death instead for running infront of me when i was CLEARLY SHOOTING
    TSW- this is 100% not my game, every time i go i get owned by tryhards and then the ONE time i kill them they salty asf, the toxicity levels there are not it :'(
    MW- im usually rly good at this game but the one thing i hate is when u try to bridge and fall </3
    SG- how they nerfed what pc can do </333333 #crying

but here are some things i like about these games bc i dont just wanna hate without talking about the good parts
    MM- pc players know what im talking abt, when you right click the perfect time when your murd and you throw your sword from atleast 50 blocks away and kill someone, its the best (yes ik mobiles can do it too but for something like this its easier for pc)
    TSW- when its all noobs in the game ; )))
    MW- when theres tryhards and once you join a color they join with you bc they know they cant kill u <33 , or when you kill a tryhard and kill their mob, or when u get evidence of tryhards teaming and they just look at you like "oh. no."
    SG- when you get good chest loot before everyone else : DDDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.