EPIC QUESITOJN

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lachy, Sep 13, 2019 at 8:38 PM.

1. Lachy

Lachy Notable Member

revenge or dont mine at night? there is no wrong answer

2. Lachy

Lachy Notable Member

3. Thedarkminer508

Thedarkminer508 Notable Member

Wirwicriequqvjqvjv don't minE At night, i knoW You'rE looking At thAt cAve. AnD you'Re fEeling kInda brAve. Go to bed. You'll be alriGht-
    Don't minE aT nighT-

4. Haroldwp

Haroldwp Notable Member Emerald Member

Im sorry.

I hate Minecraft songs.

5. Sheldorium

Sheldorium Notable Member

Not epic
    The council of water sheep has just decided to send you to eternal torture

Have fun

Pandeee likes this.
  6. Haroldwp

I will be telling them I have the freedom of opinion.

7. Sheldorium

Sheldorium Notable Member

The council of water sheep doesn’t care

When it comes to Minecraft parody songs, you dont have silly things like ‘bAsiC hUmAn rIgHtS’

8. Haroldwp

Hmm.....

to my knowledge, I have rights everywhere I go.

Also I will be going with God's council this time =).

9. Icy_Hatake

Icy_Hatake Notable Member Emerald Member

Both are pretty neat
    But I go with Revenge since I’ve always loved CaptainSparklez and TryHardNinja

10. xNekoXSweetx

xNekoXSweetx Notable Member

11. KnightWalker49

KnightWalker49 Notable Member

I think I discovered "Don't Mine at Night" first, so I'll go with that.

12. thorns

thorns Notable Member Emerald Member

13. P1anet1

P1anet1 Notable Member Emerald Member

For The Pack Yeah Body to body They call us Tha Pack Body to body Square up and atack Body to body These monsters are around me If we do not die i will be happy with that Hundres of creepers are right in my face How in the world did they get in this palce How in the world are we handling this Lucky for me i brought plenty of steak I got your back and i hope you got mine We've been in the spot to many times We've been to the top, killed'em all And took everything from like hundreds mines Back to back we slay everybody All this time and they never got me All this time I've been one of the best And if you don't think so just sit back and watch. If we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behinde me swear it won't take us long If we do this right I'll save your life On and on and on Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behinde me swear it won't take us long If we do this right (Do this right) I'll save your life (Save your life) On and on and on Yeah Half of them gone Got half to go Killing more now than I had before Back at The Pack all dressed in black With a kill streak you couldn't imagen though I got the left side you got the right Good thing that this didn't happen at night Good thing that I got my boys by my side If they weren't here I then wouldn't survive Simple as that I'ma stick with the team The numbers of kills we have is extreme We go around and around we fight Slayin' them all through the day and the night Back up to finde there's a monster behinde me A zombie but not only that and a slime But a creeper with 3 of his friends in a mine I think we should just kill'em all We'll finde out If we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behinde me swear it won't take us long If we do this right I'll save your life On and on and on Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behinde me swear it won't take us long If we do this right (Do this right) I'll save your life (Save your life) On and on and on ... Zombies we're gonna kill'em if it's Hunger Games or PvP Zombies we're gonna kill'em if it's Hunger Games or PvP Let's go On and on and on Let's go On and on and on Let's go OoH Oh Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behinde me swear it won't take us long If we do this right I'll save your life On and on and on Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behinde me swear it won't take us long If we do this right (Do this right) I'll save your life (Save your life) On and on and on Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behinde me swear it won't take us long If we do this right (Do this right) I'll save your life (Save your life) On and on and on

14. P1anet1

For The Pack Yeah Body to body They call us Tha Pack Body to body Square up and attack Body to body These monsters are around me If we do not die I will be happy with that Hundreds of creepers are right in my face How in the world did they get in this place How in the world are we handling this Lucky for me I brought plenty of steak I got your back and I hope you got mine We've been in the spot to many times We've been to the top, killed'em all And took everything from like hundreds of mines Back to back, we slay everybody All this time and they never got me All this time I've been one of the best And if you don't think so just sit back and watch. If we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behind me swear it won't take us long If we do this right I'll save your life On and on and on Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behind me swear it won't take us long If we do this right (Do this right) I'll save your life (Save your life) On and on and on Yeah Half of them gone Got half to go Killing more now than I had before Back at The Pack all dressed in black With a kill streak, you couldn't imagen though I got the left side you got the right Good thing that this didn't happen at night Good thing that I got my boys by my side If they weren't here I then wouldn't survive Simple as that I'ma stick with the team The numbers of kills we have are extreme We go around and around we fight Slayin' them all through the day and the night Back up to find there's a monster behind me A zombie but not only that and a slime But a creeper with 3 of his friends in a mine I think we should just kill'em all We'll find out If we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behind me swear it won't take us long If we do this right I'll save your life On and on and on Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behind me swear it won't take us long If we do this right (Do this right) I'll save your life (Save your life) On and on and on ... Zombies we're gonna kill'em if it's Hunger Games or PvP Zombies we're gonna kill'em if it's Hunger Games or PvP Let's go On and on and on Let's go On and on and on Let's go OoH Oh Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behind me swear it won't take us long If we do this right I'll save your life On and on and on Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behinde me swear it won't take us long If we do this right (Do this right) I'll save your life (Save your life) On and on and on Now if we're talking zombies we gotta kill'em all so get behinde me swear it won't take us long If we do this right (Do this right) I'll save your life (Save your life) On and on and on @Lachy

Lachy likes this.
  15. Haroldwp

fheisrFkdfueirh9euaisrh92 u908edwhud hfje r I m n 0 t rEAd I nG that th8at iron t=0ridfhz iofgwifkdf zhkgohf dkgezrgehzuzgwhrurgznrgzjnrsd jvd rihfjb dbjv jvj c jvf dgpzirii hrzwruiz h dbfs. I hfs f xidhv dihf rgrifhs rehiuwrwrf j gik fdkfgdhrhfhjjjgifdi heri 8548tiounvfnufiurfijiurrfrivfngbnfeiwdifv

16. P1anet1

well than f♥♥♥ you

17. Haroldwp

No point in being rude, sheesh.

MuffinDave likes this.
  18. P1anet1

OK

19. MuffinDave

MuffinDave Notable Member

I like mining at night :lmao:

I mine at night always

Lachy likes this.
  20. Lachy

Lachy Notable Member

that's illegal sir

MuffinDave likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.