1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Ending on a negative note..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Contractingg, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Contractingg

Contractingg Notable Member Emerald Member

I'm leaving, I have found a new passion and I dont really know what to do here anymore. The server has gotten really awful and everyone is just so annoying- like, for no reason at all. I'll check up on forums very rarely, and probably go onto the server when i die... I don't nt really have any real friends on here, that I constantly talk to, besides absolutely nobody except chakii05 other then that I don't talk to anyone- at least not anymore. I got a cool job with new friends on some minecraft server and its really exciting and interesting. It was fun on the server, especially hanging out with my friends and playing hg and quakecraft.

so harold, I never really want to be friends with you again. You just dont seem like someone i feel like i want to continue talking to.

I dont appreciate what's happened here.. thanks for the awful memories lately and good riddanceSPOILER]

despairr, melynda, Eyow189 and 5 others like this.
  2. Dz81

Dz81 ✯ BrokenLens Staff ✯ Server Staff Emerald Member

Awww bye Lloyd :(, hope to see you to soon

3. Ruico

Ruico Notable Member

Hey I just really want to say something... even when you’re about to leave all you have to say is that we’re annoying? For no reason? Are you really so sure about that? Please don’t tell me you expected to get treated with kindness and care when all you did was be cruel or excessively mean to everyone else... okay some of the things you said were quite valid at times but the way you portrayed them is what got you in this Abyss. I just want you to understand that every action has their own consequences and you were given many chances to change yourself into the better version of yourself but all you did was ruin those chances... It’s farewell now, have a good life ahead. Keep this in your mind “treat others the way you want to be treated”.

4. Haroldwp

Haroldwp Notable Member Emerald Member

Yep because leaving and making a spoiler about someone even when they were telling the truth all along is ok. I made a deal and you blew it, not my fault. Oh and making a spoiler berating everyone else is totally ok and not insulting too!

Bye Lloyd!

cursedd, viniu, contingencyy and 15 others like this.
  5. Leaf

Leaf Notable Member

6. Silicator

Silicator New Member

Oh goodbye Contractingg, I think I've seen you on here a few times before.

7. Contractingg

Contractingg Notable Member Emerald Member

8. attackonava

attackonava Notable Member Emerald Member

i hope you realise that people aren't gonna be all sunshine and rainbows to you if you're rude and condescending in the first place. other people's actions towards you are based on the way you act towards them- if you're unkind, they'll repay it back to you.

in my opinion it's slightly petty that you couldn't realise it yourself and felt the need to make spoilers about people, blaming your behaviour on others.
    anyway, good luck in life.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    roundabout, cursedd, scarred and 17 others like this.
  9. av6ry

av6ry New Member

byeee you seem like a great person):

10. Saylor808

Saylor808 Active Member Emerald Member

Wow! Damn, every TIME I see threads on who's quitting, they all blame the server ._. Like how the ppl act and stuff.

11. Haroldwp

Haroldwp Notable Member Emerald Member

Final Message:

Lloyd, you haven't exactly been a kind person or a respectful one either. You only like people who built for you, threw people down to get yourself on top of everyone, and you treat people who weren't tricked (I would use manipulated but that's a big exaggeration) by you like pieces of garbage. Overall, those things aren't ok. I thought you MIGHT just improve after our little convo but obviously I was deceived. You can't blame the server AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT the users for your experience, that's all on you. You may not believe it, but it's true. Ruico's message put a perfect description if not the most accurate description of yourself ever made. I thought I liked you for sometime, but alas, I was wrong.... sorry if I seem like an actual piece of garbage right now, what needs to be said needs to be said.

12. Shive

Shive Notable Member Emerald Member

I mean it looks like the server and everybody gonna be better without you being condescending and rude so like.... ending on a positive note :two_hearts:

13. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

You were pretty rude at some times but good luck and stay safe! :thumbsup:

14. antisociql

antisociql Active Member Emerald Member

So everyone here says u r rude so uhh
    badbye

15. ProgZ

ProgZ Notable Member

^

16. ProgZ

ProgZ Notable Member

Also please don't judge the book by it's cover, maybe Harold is an interesting guy with alot of his respectful friends on his cover, or maybe he took math easily. And more possibilities on him can do.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    attackonava, despairr, Dino:) and 4 others like this.
  17. Lagg

Lagg Notable Member Diamond Member

Cya Lloyd, good luck in life m8

18. Eyow189

Eyow189 Former Build Server :( Builder

Good luck with your life mate. I hope your friends don't find you as rude as you here and treat you as nothing wrong with you. Good luck Ha ha ha. Actually Harold have given you another chance to change but you didn't, it is completely your fault. And also "Don't do it to others if you don't want them to do it to you" have you heard that quote/phrase. The whole forums is awful to you because you treat the people on the forums awful. You need a massive revamp for your personalities. You have such a great potebtial at building, you are confident enough but being boastful brings you down. But good luck with you "real" friends.

19. Eyow189

Eyow189 Former Build Server :( Builder

Also why is this not in the "Off Topic" page?

20. ProgZ

ProgZ Notable Member

Ikr

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.