1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Emerald Rank

Discussion in 'Support' started by aliiien, Aug 6, 2020.

1. aliiien

aliiien Notable Member Emerald Member

Hello, a few months ago I had gotten a name change on BrokenLens and I've not been active on the forums much lately, and today I went to my information tab on my profile and saw it still said my old name and then I quickly realized my Emerald rank hadn't been showing on my forums post, so I was curious if a staff member could pls help me with this. I've attached a screenshot of me logged into my account on the BrokenLens page, idk if this is enough evidence to prove this is my account, but if you go to my information tab on my forums page you can see my account attached is LiteralPlayz5 and when you search up aliiien on the BrokenLens website you'll be able to see that it says my past name was LiteralPlayz5.
    @ssunsett @WarriorGirl3333 @(@_PineappleDeath_ @FloofehGuinea
    Removed for safety

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2021
  2. Sshadow_Kaster

Sshadow_Kaster Notable Member Emerald Member

I had the same issue, it'd be because of your forum name not being the same as your in-game username, the staff will be able to set your name for you, and get the rank on your name for fourms.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.