Egger, Bow, assist recognition

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by vDieqo, Jun 19, 2020.

Do you think this would be a cool update?

1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

14.3%
  1. vDieqo

vDieqo New Member

This can give recognition to people who use eggs, bows or knocking people off. Ex: player knocked off by player, or while pvping you hit someone off. As well (optional up to you guys) counting these as kills in the players stats since not everyone uses pvp to win.
    This can improve the network with allowing to have more kills like this boosting kills in the Sw/tsw/mw LBD. This allows to see who killed you in the game instead of asking in spec mode "who hit me off?" allowing some competition in the game, offering recognizing the sniper/egger in the game.

vJxcky, AllyMac_, eliqne and 6 others like this.
  2. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I use fishing rods and my kill count would be higher by a lot of this was added. There's pro and cons to this however:
    Cons:
    - people who are incredibly degenerate and use annoying strategies with projectiles such as skybasing would be encouraged. (More people may use projectiles for kills then and so projectile players become more common which means some will become projectile campers)
    -tryhards will start projectile camping
    Pros:
    -players will get more kills
    -void kills from knocking someone in the void with sword would count which in my opinion is more skill than killing a player.
    Extra notes:
    Using projectiles is alright and no problem with that in my opinion but when people heavily abuse them and annoy others with them using degenerate strategies then it sucks.

3. vDieqo

vDieqo New Member

as you said people will start camping but lots of people hate using bows and like to pvp. And how you said projectile campers, some of us are snipers this is an amazing technique as an assistance in TSW or MW and by you texting seems like youre into pvp and dont see the POV of us projectile users who dont get much apart from "assist +16"

4. Elfiie

Elfiie Active Member Emerald Member

oh fs agreed, but not so sure abt the increase in tryhards camping. coming from a tsw tryhard, i enjoy the pvp aspect more than anything, and most of my sweaty friends would agree ! ^^

5. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I mean you should still be good at PVP to win the game. It’s ok to use projectiles as long as you aren’t camping or abusing them/absurdly reliant on them. Sorry if I am popping your bubble or anything but projectile spam isn’t skill. I use projectiles just I’m not reliant on them to win being a fisherman player. If anyone’s biased it’s you.

6. vDieqo

vDieqo New Member

well bow spamming and reliance on projectiles are a good strat but having good aim is a skill. So im very reliant on it if i do abuse it well at least im getting people hit off by camping and since brlns uped the pe player damage im still not used to pvp so im reliant on sniping and i can get wins like this sure i do pvp but not as much as sniping and not everyone camps we like to move around too. Plus ion think theres a rules with camping

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  7. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

So want this because you want it to benefit your own play style and not for server benefit. Aim isn’t skill either just one shot and bam you knocked someone off of bridge and ez kill. Plus if only certain play styles were benefited everyone would have that style of play(which isn’t good and the play styles are currently balanced in SW). Plus being camping isn’t skill(especially sky camping only noobs use that) so don’t see why you think that’s a good thing

8. Elfiie

sorry but the playing styles aren’t perfectly balanced rn, actually! plus it’s not only for his playing style, but if i were to be pvping someone n knock them off i’d like it to count as a kill. plus i use eggs sometimes, so that would be beneficial to three playing styles off the top of my head; snipers, a mix of projectiles n pvp, and just pvp based players :p

9. vDieqo

vDieqo New Member

correction mine and others, if aim aint a skill then why would use aim bot or waste lots of eggs trying to hit someone off
    i never said camping is a skill btw

10. xLivi

xLivi New Member Emerald Member

I love this idea so much. Like Diego said, it would make kills increase by a lot, and then snipers and eggers can get their recognition. Plus, since some of the map islands are smaller than others, people who knock other players off would get the kill instead of just an assist.

11. Elfiie

in addition; brlns uses heavy arrow, so aiming is a lot different on brlns compared to other servers :p

12. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Eggs are just harder in general to aim with when spammed due to no zoom in or cross hairs. Plus you get 64 eggs anyways so you should have good enough aim to hit with eggs even when wasting. Plus people only use aim bot because they are trash. If someone is actually a competent player, they shouldn’t miss very often.
    Random thing: not trying to insult anyone when saying these things just giving counter-arguments.

13. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

It’s well balanced except looting mid strategy which is OP and underground camping which sucks.

14. vDieqo

vDieqo New Member

Either way the archer kit gets 16 arrows and thats why some people hcoose archer to snipe and dont miss often while you are calling them a noob by camping but with u saying tht gives me the vibe that you get mad when u get hit off

15. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Not mad. Just a bit annoying. It’s only when they are skybasing when it’s annoying and kind of makes me mad. If they shoot me off of a bridge I deserve it. After all I should have noticed the bow user. I definitely think archer kit needs some armor (maybe full gold) or small amount food to it although with reduced arrows to make it heavily viable for sniping but viable in melee.
    I don’t hate bows at all, I think they are cool just hate the abuse of them. :D

16. Comet6

Comet6 Active Member

ok you actually need skill to use projectiles-

17. NoochM

NoochM Notable Member Diamond Member

18. NoochM

NoochM Notable Member Diamond Member

literally 3v1ing with eggs only

19. ProgZ

ProgZ Notable Member Diamond Member

I see but this is a cool update I see
    I agree with hoever post this thread.

vJxcky, AllyMac_, vDieqo and 2 others like this.
  20. Chubbsterrrrr

Chubbsterrrrr Active Member

I don’t normally reply to these threads but I genuinely think this is a great suggestion. As someone who uses the archer kit but isn’t reliant on the bow as I prefer to pvp instead of bowing them off, it would be nice to have knocking people off to count as a kill rather than an assist, whether its by projectiles or knocking them off when pvping. c:

vJxcky, AllyMac_, vDieqo and 3 others like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.