1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Dear Targeters... [~Request Thread~]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seacosmos, Jun 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. seacosmos

seacosmos Notable Member Emerald Member

Hello.

I'm LaurenDmm300, you may have heard of me before. I have been targeted on various games, including: OITC, SW, TNTRun, and more. It really frustrates me, you know? It's hard to win when you have 3 other people trying to kill you, all at once.

I'm a level 232 player. Not really that impressive, have you seen others? But still, some people target me, try to eliminate me, only because of my level. Have you ever thought about how yes, most people who have a high level are pros, but only at certain games?

You know, on my first ever SkyWars game, I was I believe level 100+. And you know what happened? Just because of my level, someone targeted me. I'd never played before, but this random guy decided to target me anyway, because of my level.

Do you know what that is? It's stereotyping. People think, "Oh that person is only on level 1, they're a noob" and "Oh that person is on level 200, they're definitely a pro". Oh my God bro, I'm not a pro just because of my stupid level, okay?! I'm rubbish at PVP, I'm bad at archery, ♥♥♥♥ I'm even pretty bad at parkour.

Do you know how long I've been playing? One year and 5 months. 17 months in total. Do you know how long all the people who are level 1000+ have been playing? THEY CAME AFTER ME. THAT'S RIGHT. SO DON'T SEE ME AND GO THINKING, "OH SHE'S A PRO BECAUSE SHE'S LEVEL 232." NO. NO NO NO. IT TOOK ME 17 freaking MONTHS TO GET TO WHERE I AM BUT ONLY LIKE 5 FOR THE PEOPLE LIKE GOKU WHO ARE LEVEL 1000+, MAYBE EVEN 2000+ NOW.

Sorry but I'm just really mad at targeters right now.

Anyway... Okay, I get that some high leveled people are really good at the game they play. But still, that doesn't give you a reason to target them. "Oh this guy has 1000+ wins in this minigame, I'm going to target them so I can get them to lose while I win." Well good sir, do you know some people have actually quit due to targeters?

That's right. People quit - because you keep making them lose. "Oh well that's stupid. Can't they take a few losses?" Yeah, sure, a few losses is okay. But purposely making them lose over and over again? That just makes the game unenjoyable. Makes the game feel like it's freaking crap and shouldn't exist and that you should just stop playing. Because why play a game when everyone participating just wants to make you lose over and over and get rid of you? Nobody, that's who.

And I understand, you want to win, too. Sure, that's fine, go ahead. But that doesn't mean you should immediately try to eliminate a "pro". They could've spawned across the map, but you still run all the way there just to eliminate them. Really? Like if they spawned directly next to you then okay, fine, whatever. But if they spawned across the freaking map? Like bruh, THERE'S SOMEONE BESIDE YOU FOR A REASON.

Oh and, in non-PvP games where you can target such as TNTRun, please just let the freaking person fall themselves. Don't try to freaking eliminate them through those stupid annoying as ♥♥♥♥ tactics. It's not like they won't fall themselves. So let them, for ♥♥♥♥ sake. Plus it's not like you get a kill for eliminating them or anything, so just leave them the ♥♥♥♥ alone and try to survive yourself.

Finally, stop freaking bragging about killing a high leveled player / someone with a lot of wins. I've seen people say, "OH MY GOD I KILLED LAUREN!!!" After killing me. Like bro, I'm not impossible to kill. It's not like I'm freaking invincible. I lose too okay? That's how humans work. So ♥♥♥♥ off and stop bragging about killing me, it's frustrating, especially when you targeted me.

Phoe, BlueWillow, Icy_Hatake and 4 others like this.
  2. AshyNashy

AshyNashy Notable Member Emerald Member

@vertx add the rule of targeting

Lauren, I get targeted in MB

seacosmos likes this.
  3. Strel

Strel Notable Member Emerald Member

Yea i agree with u lauren
    so glad u said this.
    targetting should be a rule
    i get targeted in SW
    sometimes i hide in da waiting lobby so ppl cant c me (yep, i do) (HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO WIN WHEN U COME AT ME WITH DIAMOND SWORDS OR BOTH OF U ON EITHER SIDES OF ME HAVE BOWS AND ARE BOWSPAMMING ME OR ATTACK ME WITH UR FREAKING LVL 2 PYRO KIT WHEN I KILL UR FRIEND)
    Just cuz i killed u once doesnt mean u have call me a noob and target me.

maybe add a /hidelevel command so we can hide our lvl @vertx

4. Mooney_Chan

Mooney_Chan Notable Member

Someone finally said it! Thank you Lauren, some people need to get that annoying a** habit out of their systems. Not only that it's worse if your targeted by a team, my god this entire week I've been targeted by two people I ain't gonna name, but seriously thank you for finally saying it.

seacosmos, cheesyunicorn and Strel like this.
  5. Whisperer

Whisperer Notable Member

I don't think they know how hurt it is getting target every single time ._.

I mean I don't think they know how they will feel when getting target every single time too...

._.

P.S Wasn't targeters just act like they're legend in games but not doesn't it? Lmao, being pro is more to an experience of people playing it, not to kill a high level player or having a high level.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Strel, seacosmos and cheesyunicorn like this.
  6. CollexGaming

CollexGaming Notable Member

Is it a good idea if everyone don't have "level"?

Serendipity likes this.
  7. Whisperer

Whisperer Notable Member

That will be more frustated.

Serendipity likes this.
  8. HazardTheDutchAD

HazardTheDutchAD Muted

If you guys have an idea post it in the Suggestions and Ideas section.

9. Laura_Aria

Laura_Aria BrokenLens Staff Staff Member Admin

Umm, is everyone serious? Targeting is a rule in the rule book on server..

RainbowSunFunYAY likes this.
  10. seacosmos

seacosmos Notable Member Emerald Member

Actually TNTRun doesn't have a rulebook, and it's what I play most, so... Yeah. Also, only OITC has the no targeting rule in the rule book. The rest are no teaming.

11. XThomasXPlayzX

XThomasXPlayzX Notable Member

Damn you wrote an essay xD but yea. Totally agree

seacosmos likes this.
  12. BlueWillow

BlueWillow Notable Member

Ikr, so annoying! I even quit MicroBattles because of targeters. I will just go down, kill some people who were chasing me, then JUST AS I'M EATING somebody jumps down and targets me and does not stop until...
    1. I fall in lava.
    2. They fall in lava.
    3. Somebody else kills me.
    Usually, when I'm being targeted my team is like "oh, it's just some ugly donkey thing, just keep camping!" And let me die. So when that happens, I just jump off the edge of the map so the targeter doesn't get the kill. Rarely, the dummy will even fall off with me because they were too busy chasing my every move than to watch where they were going. And this will go on almost every match. This is why I like solo games better because you can't gang up on people untill they are driven to in-game "suicide".

Serendipity and seacosmos like this.
  13. deleted_user9271

deleted_user9271 Notable Member

Targeting is only a rule in OITC and HG, and you play HG so you must've been confused

Serendipity likes this.
  14. BananaMuffin

BananaMuffin Notable Member Emerald Member

Why I quit mb

Oh and every other pvp game splatter is so easy its ridiculous

seacosmos likes this.
  15. ~GingerbreadSwirl~

~GingerbreadSwirl~ Notable Member

Yup this is so me I got targeted alot on MB cos of ex friends telling their friends to do so

so i just either burned to death or jumped of the edge

seacosmos likes this.
  16. Jonas125

Jonas125 Notable Member

only game i get targetted on is oitc and im not even good at it.... its a team of like 6 or 7 all trying to kill me so they can have their final pvp its so annoying*cough @mongi cough* (mongi not targetting but he is teaming with them....) i guess im not a hi enough lvl XD

Serendipity, seacosmos and mongi like this.
  17. mongi

mongi Notable Member Emerald Member

I was trying to stop them... sorry.... >.<

Serendipity likes this.
  18. Jonas125

Jonas125 Notable Member

ik lol XD but when u weren't there they did it like 10 rounds till i quit..... :/

Serendipity and mongi like this.
  19. mongi

mongi Notable Member Emerald Member

oh... sorry jonas....

Serendipity likes this.
  20. Jonas125

Jonas125 Notable Member

not your fault ;) they're just annoying >.<

Serendipity and mongi like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.