Cursing BL?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BL_Mascot, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:18 AM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BL_Mascot

    BL_Mascot New Member

    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    13
  2. BL_Mascot

    BL_Mascot New Member

    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    13
    Watch till the end and you will know the problem.
     
  3. unworthy

    unworthy Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    2,238
    Likes Received:
    8,415
    Trophy Points:
    153
  4. BL_Mascot

    BL_Mascot New Member

    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    13
  5. TheRealOne

    TheRealOne Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    1,453
    Likes Received:
    4,770
    Trophy Points:
    153
  6. MarvelB0i

    MarvelB0i Notable Member

    Messages:
    1,062
    Likes Received:
    1,245
    Trophy Points:
    153
    That was a while ago. Chances are the watcher is better today. Their aren't really any false bans now.
     
    _PineappleDeath_ likes this.
  7. LethalLauren

    LethalLauren Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    452
    Likes Received:
    3,326
    Trophy Points:
    133
    Questionable (grape)
     
  8. Anodyne

    Anodyne Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    1,359
    Likes Received:
    10,102
    Trophy Points:
    153
    I got false banned by the watcher like 2 weeks ago lol
     
  9. MarvelB0i

    MarvelB0i Notable Member

    Messages:
    1,062
    Likes Received:
    1,245
    Trophy Points:
    153
    Ah yes "false banned". Even though some people on the ban appeal made for you said you don't hack, some said you do. Dist, who claims you hacked, is quite credible of a source. Even though you were banned by the watcher, there is at least something that shows that you did "hack". The only change the watcher needs is showing what types of hacks were used, as it just says that mods are not allowed. I do think that there was a 1% chance you were false banned, there is a 99% chance you were banned correctly.
    Sorry if this came out a bit rude I have no intent on doing that.
     
  10. Such

    Such Notable Member

    Messages:
    1,758
    Likes Received:
    3,293
    Trophy Points:
    153
    that will be hard for an anti cheats to do, because anti cheats detects in 3 ways. behavior, analystic(the watcher doesn't have that i believe), and unknown codes injected into the game.

    lets say that you want to fly:

    you: i want to go to x,y,z(fly)

    the watcher: wait, you arent supposed to do that!

    the watcher: *checks* is he flying or just lagging? hmmm..,idk i'll just kick him instead.

    thats also why the watcher kicks you instead of banning you if you have jump boost or fly, because it cant tell what cheat youre using or are you even cheating or not

    the thing that the watcher does right is detecting unknown code injected into the game, i've done this a while ago, i used cheat to modify the item enchantment to the item i was holding and yeah, it kicked with a "mod is not allowed" message. it KNOWS, and i got perm banned
     
  11. Anodyne

    Anodyne Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    1,359
    Likes Received:
    10,102
    Trophy Points:
    153
    Dist was lying lmao last time I played with him was like last summer pretty sure if you ask him he will say it was a joke or smth
    I didn’t hack and I got unbanned because the ban was false, I explained what actually happened to staff and it was just a mistake the watcher made
    Not gonna cause drama so
     
  12. Such

    Such Notable Member

    Messages:
    1,758
    Likes Received:
    3,293
    Trophy Points:
    153
    did they tell you why you was banned? lol
     
    Anodyne likes this.
  13. Anodyne

    Anodyne Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    1,359
    Likes Received:
    10,102
    Trophy Points:
    153
    Nope but I know why, all they said was I got perm banned by the watcher for using mods
     
  14. Such

    Such Notable Member

    Messages:
    1,758
    Likes Received:
    3,293
    Trophy Points:
    153
    what did you do before you was banned?
     
  15. Anodyne

    Anodyne Notable Member Emerald Member

    Messages:
    1,359
    Likes Received:
    10,102
    Trophy Points:
    153
    I don’t rlly need to explain but at the time I was afk with my friend riah which is why she said I wasn’t hacking
    I was playing mobwars before being afk tho and about 10 minutes later got banned
     
    Such likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.