Can we ban counting threads?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by XenohBoi, Apr 16, 2019 at 3:31 AM.

1. XenohBoi

XenohBoi Notable Member

It's literally spam, you just spam numbers and that's retarded. Y'all skipped kindergarten? People said it's fun, what kind of kids who think it's fun? Y'all just doing this to get messages but it just a number ffs

I suck at explaining, pretty sure people here having the same opinion as me and can explain better point

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2019 at 7:28 AM
  2. EVILBANANA12345

EVILBANANA12345 Notable Member

I don't understand why you care so much
    I do agree that there are too many of them and if it comes down to something just leave the original

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2019 at 7:28 AM
    Pandeee, dist and Strel like this.
  3. MarsThePest

MarsThePest Active Member Emerald Member

Yeah, i also agree that there a too many i dont really understand the point in it. However, the only thing to really do is just let them do their thing and if you wanna come up wuth something better then go ahead, its boring seeing the same old "games" being made.

4. Anmo

Anmo Notable Member

There's a lot of it and it's so damn annoying, but I'm in "defense" to counting threads. Counting threads aren't the only ones spamming, there's also others like Post an Emoji. Singling out counting threads isn't fair. You have to include the other spam like threads as well because "it's literally spam."

Banning them is also kind of stupid, but that's just me.

Strel likes this.
  5. rektless

rektless Notable Member Emerald Member

f r e e m e s s a g e s
    shush and stop complaining oh my god.

dist likes this.
  6. Verified Fangirl

Verified Fangirl Notable Member Emerald Member

Yeah it's getting kind of spammy. Like at first it was fine but now we have like 10 threads which are essentially the exact same thing except altered so instead of, I dunno, counting to 1,000 we're now counting to 5,000 like it's not just the same idea. And the "Post a ___" threads are spammy as well...

Idk, maybe just ban threads where the replies are all one-word? Or like, lock them, idk. Like, I don't want to restrict people's freedom of speech but it is getting a bit out of control...

I think the game threads like Roast the Person Above or Continue the Sentence are okay though. Those make you think and it's not just spam.

Lolooo, Strel and xDeku like this.
  7. ComplexSanta

ComplexSanta Notable Member Emerald Member

No why you need to care that much if people making more counting game just don’t reply