1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

BrokenLens UHC?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by MarvelB0i, Jan 12, 2020.

Like this idea?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Not really

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  3. Yes(but with changes)

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I’ve always wanted to play UHC on Minecraft, but I only have bedrock and all the servers with UHC (only like 1 exists) all are garbage, and are very toxic servers. I think BrokenLens would be the best server for UHC to be on. I know the server usually wants to be original, and I support originality, but I really do want this idea to be implemented.
    I think the only changes that are really needed from the base UHC to fit into BRLNS, is instead of having the game as a minigame that is just regularly played, it would be an event that would occasionally happen on the server. (Maybe like 2 UHC everyday, spread 12 hours apart, so people of different time zones could play, or 4 UHC s per day spread 6 hours apart). This is so instead of the game dying in 5 sec because there isn’t enough players, the UHC event style will make players play UHC. I also think that during meetup, there should be a height limit to stop skybasers. The height will slowly decrease as meetup progresses. There would also be a limit on how far u can go down during meetup to avoid campers that decreases over time. Also maybe the only way to obtain food is to mine a specific material, or kill players. (Killing players could give a gapple and a few apples), and mining a ore could give like apples. In order to stop cheaters from winning UHC, for every event, there could be a staff or two watching that could ban the cheaters.
    I know many wouldn’t really like this idea, but an event style UHC could unite the BRLNS playerbase, in a very good way. :D
    edit: Events similar to UHC could also be put out, for the dead games like quake. Just a side idea. Please keep this thread focused on UHC tho.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    withy likes this.
  2. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

I don’t really like UHC probably because it’s just survival mode pvp with helpful modded stuff to make easier game BUTT I won’t disappointed if added in we could use some more pvp games.

3. KingWolfy

KingWolfy Notable Member Emerald Member

just gonna be like Hypickel. Hackers galore.

4. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I did say that staff would spec the games so hackers would be banned, when the UHC event is happening. Let me guess u didn't read the whole post.

5. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

More PVP games is a reason I am suggesting UHC. It's likely to be good, and not an overrated, imbalanced, filled with annoying strategies such as bowspam and camping, and in my opinion, a not very good edition to the bedwars genre, AKA mobwars.

6. KingWolfy

i'm assuming you dont have a brain. staff cant watch 24/7, they have lives, ya know.

KSProductions likes this.
  7. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

The UHC would be an event, and not something that you could just walk on and play. Go read the full post casual.

KingWolfy likes this.
  8. KingWolfy

do you know what a metaphor is? ffs get a sense of decency.

9. JasmineNotLost

JasmineNotLost Notable Member Emerald Member

Honestly, it would be copying, lol.
    Indeed there is no uhc on bedrock, but if you want to play uhc (i won't say the names) go search on youtube, tons of owners are using discord to announce when is the UHC match is starting, but why discord.
    If you want to make a MC server, you need to pay, but these owners use discord and they make a world, add mods, cut clean, etc.
    So i think that's better instead of wasting your money just to make a mc server.

10. JasmineNotLost

Also, UHC doesn't fit to BrokenLens, i guess.
    1. Since we use food to heal, it would OP if UHC was added.
    Because, there tons of animals, so it would take hours to finish the match

11. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I did suggest changes for how to obtain food to fit BrokenLens in the thread. Get apples by mining ore, and if u kill player u get gapple and some apples.We could just turn off animal spawning tho.

12. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

I suppose that's a way to do it. I might try it out! Thanks Shaded Shadow! :D Also sorry for any past arguenments gone way too far lol.

13. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Nothing you even said has a metaphor in it lol. Wow ur sensitive. It wasn't even an insult, just me trying to get you to ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THE DETAILS IN THE POST. There wasn't much info, but u still skipped over it.

14. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

That’s not a metaphor. A metaphor is a word or phrase that’s applied to an object or action to which is not literally applicable.

KingWolfy likes this.
  15. JasmineNotLost

Also you need to add the owner to the xbox live so you can join in his world
    It's okay xD

16. wishing

wishing Notable Member Emerald Member

All of y’all bringing up “hackers” and “copying” but there are hackers everywhere even in the new games. And sometimes you have to have the same idea as someone to succeed. We could do UHC but not the exact same as other servers, like- vertx didn’t invent Mm, he only really changed the gun/bow thing. You can’t even make a server without having Atleast the same game as another server like Skywars or survival games.

17. JasmineNotLost

I think worrying about hackers isnt that much a big of a deal.These 5 days i haven't saw any

18. wishing

This is what I meant

19. KingWolfy

literally all i said was staff have lives too and you all get defensive? jesus christ

20. wishing

I wasn’t talking about that, maybe read what I said. I said that there will be hackers in every game so it’s not really an option

KSProductions and KingWolfy like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.