Bring oitc alive

Discussion in 'OneInTheChamber General Discussion' started by Hank, Jul 13, 2020.

1. SmhAustinn

SmhAustinn Notable Member Emerald Member

He’s changed so much he’s not himself

SplashingPaint836 likes this.
  2. Coolninjabd

Coolninjabd Active Member

I understand what you mean, but this happens in most competitive games. I used to play Fortnite since late early of 2018 and I literally watched the exact same reason why OITC died happen to Fortnite. Fortnite has been declining in popularity for the year and it's the exactly how OITC became dead.
    At first everyone is not great, but after a certain amount of time, the sweats start arriving. As the skill gap increases, new players find it harder to enjoy the game (hence, they leave). Then the tryhards complain about the lack of players, or the lack of less-skilled players. Everyone likes winning, so when they try OITC for the first time and get dumped by someone whose been grinding for the past 2-3 years, they just think that they aren't good at OITC, but what they forget is that the player who just obliterated them practiced and grinded the game to get better.
    That's why MM is so popular. Anyone can win and the skill gap isn't that big. (Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying you can't be good at MM or that MM requires no skill, I'm saying games such as OITC require more skill in terms of pvp, aim, game sense, etc. Furthermore, players get discouraged when they see OITC has like 2 players on because the think the game's dead and they should grind another game.
    I am not trying to offend/roast anyone/anything here (because I was kinda an OITC sweat back in the day) Don't think that I'm hating on MM either, (I thinks its pretty fun) or that I'm blaming less skilled players or tryhards. I'm just pointing out that every competitive game has this problem.
    Lastly, don't roast me for playing Fortnite, xD.

3. BananaMuffin

BananaMuffin Notable Member Emerald Member

most people don't want to/can't put thousands of hours into a game just so they don't get stomped every match

it's okay, my sister plays fortnite so ill make fun of her instead

4. Coolninjabd

Coolninjabd Active Member

Yeah that's what I'm saying most people play video games casually instead of seriously. Thanks for not roasting me, lol.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.