Bring back Diamond Helmets and boots

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by Selp, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Selp

Selp Muted

Am suggesting to bring back diamond helmets and boots.

Why?

I was facing a really stacked player in tsw, He had a netherite sword, netherite boots, netherite helmet, and iron chestplate with iron leggings. Netherite items are very rare yet idk how he got them all. I had so much food yet he won because the freaking damage of the netherite sword is too much to handle.

Please add diamond boots and diamond helmets so we have a chance against players with netherite armor. :)

2. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

what is this netherite you speak of? jk i am lower version so idk how i would know if someone has netherite

ilikethaifood, quackk and Selp like this.
  3. quackk

quackk Notable Member Emerald Member

IMG20200729124042.jpg IMG20200729124040.jpg

4. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

eliqne and ilikethaifood like this.
  5. Selp

Selp Muted

6. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

Yeah but knight is bad by default so the update just makes it an RNG dependent kit.

7. MarvelB0i

MarvelB0i Notable Member

In my opinion it would be better off to remove netherite instead of add diamond so that the game would be less luck based which means a more skill based game. Plus netherite buffs campers even further if they could mine it up from ore as well as buffs mid looting which even for someone who mid loots, I know it’s already overpowered.
    The only benefit of netherite is that buster kit is slightly weakened due to the RNG chance that a player can find netherite which slightly balances the game further.
    The netherite sword needs to be removed. It adds further RNG to the game and due to how RNG mechanics on the server works which the more RNG is added the more weak players are benefited usually. Campers will have the highest chance of getting them most likely and potentially more of a chance than mid looters.
    Also KB resist from netherite is bad for the server as BrokenLens already has low KB and would make playing java and win10 harder. (And I am mobile saying this)

Edit: Maybe a low tier kit like knight or warrior could have like a netherite helmet of boots so that they won’t get OP defense from netherite but will get a small amount of KB resist. This wouldn’t be bad due to the downsides of choosing the weaker knight and warrior kits balancing things out.

8. Selp

Selp Muted

Nice bible

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.