1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

bowspleef stereotypes

Discussion in 'BowSpleef General Discussion' started by qstelic, Nov 12, 2020.

1. qstelic

qstelic New Member

it's funny how bowspleef has so many stereotypes. although most of them are bad, i'm chuffed to bits about their existence.

1. the new players. these guys always show up and most of the time give you free wins. they are constantly targetted by players to get the "distractions out of the way". their most common message is: "hOW dO I pl. Ay tHiS"

2. hackers. you know you're screwed if you come across java edition hackers. but most of the time, it's the toolbox hackers. most of the time, you can take these down easily. but ITS SO FRIKKIN ANNOYING WHEN THE JAVA EDITION HACKERS SHOW UP. they can go through walls, fly, have aimbot, and ITS SO ANNOYING. if they manage to win they really want to anger you and they say: "ez" or "noobs".

*throws imaginary table*

AhHhhHhhhHhHhHHhHHHHhH!!!!!
    they're a pain. anyway, most of the time they get banned within 4 rounds.

3. teamers. i hate these ppl. especially when they are the "leaderboard" players. so pretty much someone can walk up to the ldb and go like: "woah! this player gets a lot of wins!" and when they play with them, they team against you. it's just so annoying. and then there's crews that have like 80% of the members being teamers. it's such a pain, and it's worse when you know they are teaming, but you can't prove them guilty. some of the leaderboard players actually team plenty of times, but if they get called out for it they get scared and stop teaming until you leave.

4. targetters. OH MY LORD THESE PEOPLE SUCK! idk why but it's dumb how if you kill a player, they go like: "hmmm, they're good at the game and I hate them.... i should target them next round", and they just follow you everywhere. dealing with these fools is hard, because there is no rule that condemns targetting in bowspleef, and these guys hate you with a passion. you can be in the other side of the map and straight up fly towards you and yeet you into the void. ok maybe im exaggerating but my hatred for them isn't. and then it gets worse when they run close up to you and try to kill you, but you just run away, stop, get shot at, and run again, and over and over and over up to the point you just shoot behind you and they fall. that's the satisfying part. it's annoying to deal with them, innit?

5. the people with no life. that's me, by the way. anyway, these are the people who play bowspleef 24/7 and annoy players. the poor players go like: "ugh this guy is annoying. i'll come back in 4 hours to see if they're gone." and boy were they wrong! the player is still there, sweating so hard and killing everyone. they get 100 wins in 2 days and get ahead of everyone in the leaderboard.

6. "back in the day i played bowspleef". it's just triggering. you see someone with gold or emerald rank and an ign they found on a dictionary go like: "oh yeah, i played bowspleef a lot back then and i even made it to the leaderboards", and the active bowspleef community either obliterates or gets obliterated by the dictionary people. and it gets even more bloody annoying when they're good and they're like: you know what? im gonna stay here. and they become people with no life.

7. roleplayers. these are mostly just in the lobby, where the setting is in a boat, with a beach next to it, being really romantic and just be CHAOS! like bloody hell, dude! the roleplays are intense! also they always go way too fast and are like gacha logic.

8. effort for nothing. have you ever had this epic 1v1 against your archnemesis and it takes like 3 hours but you win, nevertheless? and then you go like: "pogchamp! i deserve to win this game!" but then a lvl 1 steve shows up behind you and says: "omae wa mou shindeiru", and you say, "nani!" as your soul crumbles to pieces, you gain depression, you cry, and you fall into the dark, deep void.

9. standing still glitch. so there's this glitch in bowspleef in which sometimes you join too quickly or get warped by a party and your character gets stuck. you can't speak, you can't right click stuff, you can't do anything. so you disconnect and reconnect. but, sometimes it doesn't go smoothly. sometimes you're playing and destroy everybody, but just to tie to someone who was stuck the whole time.

10. "pro". when someone wins a game and some player is gobsmacked by their skill so they say "pro", and the guy who won says: "no i'm a noob". it is sorta annoying, but it shows that they don't have a high ego, so that's good.

i'm adding more stereotypes soon so be ready lol

- Jaiden (Jai)
    gamergirleighty/qstelic

eliqne, Rubyyy_, Jxd13 and 6 others like this.
  2. Blazinqq

Blazinqq Active Member Emerald Member

3. Aidennn

Aidennn Notable Member Emerald Member

4. __levi

__levi Member

Feels nice when you beat the dictionary gang teamers though

Me and @signification are #7

I'm also sometimes the "effort to nothing" guy when I let you do all the work then win (ty)

5. __levi

__levi Member

Also the high levels (@signification) who try to beat the low levels (@__levi) but get beat in 2.3 seconds :(

6. __levi

__levi Member

Also the people who get stuck in the floating glitch and act like they don't know how to /hub or pretend to be afk

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  7. Chealy24

Chealy24 Active Member Emerald Member

This part is true
    Hackers are easy to beat, even if they’re Java u can just draw with them and they’ll give up.
    Understandable, teaming isn’t good, I’m sorta a ldb player and although some of my wins aren’t by myself I’m still better than every player, teaming is only for convenience and then you can have a good 1v1 at the end.

Shoot down and run, if you’re good people target you, if you're godly people don’t dare.
    50/day?? That’s not even grinding, 80 bare minimum 200 max a day.
    Back in the day it was better, try not to dis people just because they’d like to have some good memories back.
    Gross.
    Not gonna respond...
    Not exactly their fault but okay I get the annoyance.
    No I’m a noob.

8. Leaf

Leaf Active Member

11. The normal players who play the game to have fun

qstelic, Dz81, JunoMakuch and 2 others like this.
  9. qstelic

qstelic New Member

I actually agree with most of this. However, number 6 was not meant to disrespect those people. It's something I've commonly seen in bowspleef games (as of fall 2020) and I wrote it down. I mean no disrespect to any groups in general. The individuals who worsen it do give a bad name to the groups, though. Of course, just because one guy did something it does not mean that everyone is like that. I don't mean that for hackers... I guess they all give themselves a bad name and appearance, but ehhhhh that's a different topic.

SplashingPaint836 and Dz81 like this.
  10. PhoenixDragon97

PhoenixDragon97 Notable Member

yea pretty much, i get targeted by like 4 ppl who usually sometimes teams which is annoying so i just be annoying and run around them and barely shoot :mrgreen:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.