1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Blockparty

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by iSila, Apr 28, 2021.

1. iSila

iSila Notable Member Emerald Member

Okey, Heyy

Before I write my/our idea, I just want to say that I'm still pretty unsure ksksk
    You know how Blockparty works etc.
    But I want some changes (ig) since i've been playing bp since 2017.
    My or @Jawshy / @_Sadvibe idea (since bp got boring) is to change the rounds endless and the predicting thingy make it gOnE. And to make it "easier" make the dancing floor smaller

The game only ends if there's only one player left. I know it makes blockparty harder but we would run to the coloured Block instead of predicting and that will take until there is only one player left -- but i'm not sure yet whether the rounds are endlessly better than a certain Round number
    You know what I mean? \:

SecretStash99, calmly, mayenn and 4 others like this.
  2. mistuide

mistuide Notable Member Diamond Member

3. Voniblynn

Voniblynn ❀ BrokenLens Staff ❀ Server Staff Gold Member

So a match would end after a certain amount of rounds?
    Wouldn't that add to the whole- *tWo TrYharDs FAll AT The SAmE time* +45exp thing?

Edit: I mean I see your point, but don't we already have that in a way?
    I feel like it would add a number of players to that awkward 2 minutes of predicting blocks and staring excessively at the person across from you. :coffee:

Plus, the game doesn't count the tie/2 people fall at the same time as a win for either players. So unless the round limit is like 30 or something, it would be adding a lot of players to the "cOol YoU 'tIed' WiTh 6 oTHer PEopLE :superhappy:...nOW gO Do it AgaIn :two_hearts:"

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    SecretStash99 and mayenn like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.