1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

BL is now very different

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by addictixn, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proximity

Proximity Notable Member

2. Dominicshortbow

Dominicshortbow Notable Member Emerald Member

Ok I'm not going to read through everyone's replies. But here's some things I will say!

1. Even though PC players have the advantage of Jump, speed, or scaffold bridge. The PE players have the advantage of touching anywhere on the screen for pvp.

2. Most of the time, the staff are on the server. And don't forget that the staff here are working for free! Also I haven't seen any staff on here working just for fame. and if they are on the forums, they are maybe just talking with others, dealing with bug reports, or dealing with ban appeals and player reports.

3. So in conclusion, Staff just normally on both forums and on server working hard to maintain everything. And you got to let them have some fun chatting with others.

3. Uselesss_

Uselesss_ Notable Member Gold Member

The truth is that Brokenlens it will never be like before, the sooner you accept the less you will suffer, what remains are just beautiful memories...

4. SheriffGG

SheriffGG Notable Member Emerald Member

Ive never get beaten by pc players only the pros but only some of em i remember killing a lot of pc players before so i disagree with pc players beeing annoying just practice and maybe you can beat them one day :) just telling i didnt mean any arguments

seven7crl and SecretStash99 like this.
  5. eboyshaven

eboyshaven Notable Member

yeah my friend (he left brlns) was really good at pvp (on pc) and he remembers sheriff as "the guy who killed me like 5 times on mobile" and he was really hard to kill so...

6. JasmineNotLost

JasmineNotLost Notable Member Emerald Member

I like how this problem was already solved after little time the thread was made but ppl are still trying to be smart as heck lol

seven7crl likes this.
  7. cursedd

cursedd Notable Member Emerald Member

sorry but i got a bone to pick with one part.

pc literally has so many nerfs now y’all have more of an advantage it seems. our clicks are a lot slower compared to mobile. correct me if i’m wrong but i’m pretty sure y’all can sometimes do more damage sometimes too. also our knockback is very nerfed.

yes you guys have some disadvantages, i know. i was a mobile player for over a year. it sucks. you guys aren’t as moveable as us, switching inventory spots is slower, bridging can be slower (by like one second but lol), etc. but i swear we aren’t all big bad and scary like you guys make us out to be. just because we have a different device doesn’t mean we made the server any less fun. we wanna have fun too. also there is some toxic pc players but there’s just as many toxic mobile players, idk why ur basing it off of the device lmao. i’ve never seen anyone saying to get a better device

if you go on other servers you will see there is a HUGE difference between how pc player’s pvp is there and brlns. pc players can send ppl flying on others, while brlns we barely knock anyone back most of the time. be grateful they nerfed us lmfao

mobile is just as capable of being as good as pc if you actually take the time to learn more pvp skills. you have to practice and fight against them to actually learn how to do it.

the part about hackers hacking just to get “revenge” on pc players is just plain out stupid if it’s true. if someone takes the time out of their day to hack on a block game just to get “revenge” on someone with a different advice… sorry but u gotta find a new hobby. y’all act like we’re some supervillain or smthn.

8. xx_shockwave_xx

xx_shockwave_xx Notable Member Emerald Member

i feel a bit offended at calling out us pc players being one myself ive been beaten by many pe players its not about the platform u play on it ur skill and weather u can last as for the hacker prob i always beat hackers u just have to creative when u pvp them like make a 2 block deep hole and jump hit them as they get close

seven7crl, SecretStash99 and cursedd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.