Banned for two days, now 23 hours

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Chrd, May 16, 2019 at 12:26 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrd

Chrd Active Member

Hello i am Childrxn and my video was reported by Dist, and i have some reasoning behind this,

So i was playing and then one of my friends told me to join them, they were doing a TNT thing, and i was already in my own party, so we moved over to her party, and then this is where it basically started, so keep in mind we were a FULL party so we couldn't have ruined any others Stats, just our owns so we weren't harming any others stats, so we all agreed not to worry about our stats, and so we were playing around, and as you said and i quote "I've watched the video twice and it's clear they were obviously all playing around", but that's just all that i wanna say for now, uh Enjoy your day, Hope you are understanding my part of the story, Bye

and i know i can simply wait my time but im bored ;-; ,(´•ω•`),(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

Darkeyy likes this.
  2. dist

dist Notable Member Emerald Member

Not really a reason why you teamed xd

3. Chrd

Chrd Active Member

oh really huh, that's nice "Friend"

4. _PineappleDeath_

_PineappleDeath_ ⊰ BrokenLens Staff ⊱ Sectional Moderator

I also said there were times you all stopped and stood close to each other or never actually tried killing anyone.

I’m sorry, but you have to wait your time out. although there were parts in the video where you guys were blowing each other up, there were also times you guys purposely weren’t killing each other. :notworthy:

BearlordTheGr8, Darkeyy and dist like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.