1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Add Ranked Skywars

Discussion in 'SkyWars General Discussion' started by ArisPlayX, Dec 20, 2020.

1. ArisPlayX

ArisPlayX Notable Member

Pls add Ranked skywars i love this game mode add iron chestplate,helmet,boots and legging in the chest and add an enchant table in mid (middle)

Dz81, SplashingPaint836 and Jairich like this.
  2. Jairich

Jairich Notable Member

I think in my opinion, We don't need ranked skywars, Because. we already have skywars, But. if ranked skywars could get added, It should probably have the regular healing process not the food one, Because. It can get really unfair, I think some of the pe players will play it, but. probably not since pc players will obviously play it too, My answer Is No, it's just gonna be unfair.

Sshadow_Kaster, derseph, Dz81 and 2 others like this.
  3. ArisPlayX

ArisPlayX Notable Member

4. Sshadow_Kaster

Sshadow_Kaster Notable Member Emerald Member

I can agree with this, as new players being paired with leaderboard All-times, is a difficult thing, I get that we don't have enough players to do that as of now, or yet, but it would honestly be a great concept, with enough thought and plan, as well as proper pearling, if it were to be ranked, why though?

Like Jairich said,
    If it is to be fair play, everything should be played vanilla, including health itself possibly.

Jairich and SplashingPaint836 like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.