About Bowsprinting / Auto Splat.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lachy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Lachy

Lachy Notable Member

I have no idea where to place this, So I'll just post it in Bug Reports. Anyways, I've noticed that a some reports that contain bow sprinters have been denied because "the player isn't swimming in the ground' so therefore they aren't sprinting. But you don't necessarily need to be sprinting to use this glitch. Bow sprinting is when you "trick" the server into thinking you're pulling back your bow when in reality you aren't, Allowing you to shift, walk or sprint at normal speed while still shooting ink. So basically my point is that bow sprinting is not limited to only sprinting, As you can walk at normal speed while bow sprinting, Which is still technically abusing the glitch as walking normally is much faster than walking while pulling back your bow.

I would also like to say that I'm not calling any staff member dumb, I am just trying to inform staff how this works and the ways players can abuse this glitch.

Denied Report: https://www.brlns.net/forums/threads/ヾ(-⌒ヮ⌒-)ゞ.97656/#post-757556

mosquito1244210, Strel and Pufflin like this.
  2. Wishing

Wishing Notable Member Emerald Member

:inlove: Yep. I thought that aswell. That dude does use that glitch a lot (the one in the video)

Lachy likes this.
  3. mosquito1244210

mosquito1244210 Notable Member Emerald Member

Its not only him. I've seen a guy called xAy_data (idk his name properly) who's on the top 10 LDB use that while walking too.

Lachy likes this.