1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

A question a lot ?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Picomos1234, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Picomos1234

Picomos1234 Notable Member

1.When will KrAzYKarts games full released and stop in beta project.
    2.Does brokenlens server have yt channel?
    3.Why do brokenlens does not make any announcement about bug have been fix at twitter ?
    4.Will brokenlens make a seasonal games?
    5.Does any new featured added?
    6.When will brokenlens improved it system?
    7.What year brokenlens started it server?
    8.Does old minigames still have a lot of people or do not have people anymore?

2. SoftwareSlicer

SoftwareSlicer Professional Memer Server Staff

1. I'm not too sure about this. I personally haven't had many issues with Krazy Karts although there are a few things I would personally change to improve the mechanics and implementation. We'll have to see.
    2: Unfortunately the server does not have it's own YouTube channel at this time.
    3: I believe the official twitter account is currently maintained by Vertx although it has been somewhat inactive with changes and developments.
    4: I am also unsure about this although. Like I said earlier, We'll have to see.
    5 and 6: Vertx who is in charge for development, hosting, and maintenance of BrokenLens has been on a bit of a roll with updates and patches. New features and improvements are added regularly on the platform. Not all features or fixes are made apparent to members within the community as many changes are rather technical and go behind the scenes although you can check through major developments in-game with the hotbar.
    7: The BrokenLens Forums was founded on October 20th of 2015 which was shortly after the official release of the server.
    8: It depends. Minigame popularity can vary significantly on a mode by mode basis.

Hopefully this response is sufficient.

Reco_, SecretStash99, Eyow189 and 3 others like this.
  3. SecretStash99

SecretStash99 Notable Member

There should be a list of feature added :)

SoftwareSlicer likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.