1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

A Few Ideas For MM?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Ideas' started by aliiien, Nov 24, 2020.

1. aliiien

aliiien Notable Member Emerald Member

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my forum post! So recently I hadn't been coming on BRLNS as much as I had been the past few weeks as I had just gotten bored and tired of doing the same old things. I would usually come on the server and just play MM or Skywars. After playing on BRLNS I had realized that really not much exciting has happened with the MM game other than new maps and such which is great and I think the maps are lovely and all but I was thinking of a few things that had never really been messed with.

Okay, so this first one is quite small. Before when the murderer would kill everyone and win, it would say in chat to all who were in the MM lobby or MM game that the specified user had won. As well on rare occasions when it was just the sheriff and the murderer left and the sheriff had killed the murderer it would say that the user who was the sheriff had won to all in chat. Basically, if there was one user in the game left it would say that the user had won. Though now if only the murderer and the sheriff had been left alone in-game the win would automatically go to the murderer, but it wouldn't say in chat that the user had won I'm guessing since there were two ppl still left in the game. What I thought could be added is that when the sheriff kills the murderer no matter how many innocents are left, it would say in chat the user who killed the murderer had won the game to all just like it does when one user is left in-game. This way we could still keep it to where the murderer wins if it's only them and the sheriff left.

Another thing I was thinking is that since there's a lot and like I mean A LOT of rounds where there are new players who get murderer and simply do not kill, I think there should be a thing (if able to of course) where when a user gets murderer or something and they don't kill what so ever that round and make us sit there for about 6 mins is what I believe is how long an MM match is- then the next time they have much of a less chance to get murderer the next couple of matches. I say this because ppl tend to get murderer and sheriff a lot and I end up sitting there for minutes match after match with no murderers killing and I tend to find it simply a waste of time, because there are players who are actually good at murdering but they rarely get the chance to especially when there are new players in the server not knowing what to do.

I actually did have a few more ideas, though I can't think of them at the moment nor do I believe I have time to type it all out, but if I can think of them again I'll be sure to make another forums post about it! For now though, pls let me know what you think of this because even though they are such little things I think they'd be a pretty decent thing to add to the game.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  2. eccedxntesiilast

eccedxntesiilast tem flake Builder Emerald Member

3. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.