1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

<3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by _lexie_, Feb 28, 2021.

1. _lexie_

_lexie_ Notable Member Emerald Member

So I'm very tired but I thought some people needed to be reminded of how beautiful they are, you're all perfect beautiful human beings and yes you probably have insecurities, but who doesn't? I've always had insecurities about myself but thats not the point, you might not see it yourself but you're a beautiful and unique human being and everything unique about you if what makes you beautiful. Next time you look into the mirror just admire yourself and how nobody else has the same face as you, same hair and just realize how unique you are because thats what makes you beautiful, look at your smile I guarantee your smile could light up a whole room, maybe you don't get compliments about your looks or personality often but its a fact that people that don't often get compliments about their looks is because people think you're already super beautiful so they just assume you already know that. Your perfect and beautiful in your own special way, even if you don't realize it yourself everyone else has <3
    anyways thanks for reading I hope u have a good day .3.

Shive, ~luvers~, _xFury_ and 6 others like this.
  2. aktionpotential

aktionpotential Notable Member Gold Member

I needed this. I have a speech tomorrow and I haven't started yet. Great motivation

3. calmly

calmly BrokenLens Builder Builder

4. _lexie_

I’m sure you’ll do amazing, plus if its like a school project think of it like this; in 5 year nobody will remember if it was good or bad so you’re not gonna get judged for it so just try your best .3.

5. _lexie_

6. SplashingPaint836

SplashingPaint836 Notable Member

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.