1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here
  1. wrxcked

wrxcked New Member Emerald Member

aren't sum of bow's map built a lil too huge for players

calmly, Voniblynn, BopI and 2 others like this.
  2. meowsi

meowsi Notable Member

Since the days when I played bow, there have been so many new maps. They look very good, but I think they could have been made smaller for a more comfortable game. :geek:

3. SecretStash99

SecretStash99 Notable Member

Builder will take not of this thank you! :thumbsup:

calmly, Voniblynn, BopI and 1 other person like this.
  4. Voniblynn

Voniblynn ❀ BrokenLens Staff ❀ Server Staff Gold Member

Some of the maps are pretty big, a good chunk of the maps that are still in-game aren’t that old, but they were probably built to accommodate more players as there were a lot more Bow Spleef players compared to now.

I can communicate with a couple builders, and maybe suggest new Bow Spleef maps in the future are made a little smaller, but it is their decision.

I really agree, lots of ‘time outs’ with not enough players to break the ground and a huge map with multiple layers, as pretty as they are can be a little frustrating. :mrgreen:

5. meowsi

meowsi Notable Member

Yes thank you! especially annoying when the player just runs around the map and it is very hard to kill him :( . and the new map with caves is so big, I've only played it 3-5 times, but that this map is too big and the round lasts a very long time. And the caves and obstacles are placed all over the map, so the battle is not very convenient, but in terms of decor this map is one of the best

6. Voniblynn

Voniblynn ❀ BrokenLens Staff ❀ Server Staff Gold Member

Agreed!
    The Bow Spleef maps are so pretty, I hope our builders know how much we love them.
    I’ll pass on the suggestion for tad smaller maps for future builds. :giggle:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.