《INSOMNIA》‐ Ep. 07

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Baechuuu, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Baechuuu

Baechuuu Notable Member Emerald Member

INSOMNIA
    EPISODE 07

---------------
    The sun rises, and a new day comes. Upside tells the Slumbers to go to school, while Golden stays at home to recover from the damage. They went to school with their own bikes, except for Pandee who was the only one to be taken to school by Mal.

Everyone arrives at school at the same time. Together without Boba, they walked close to each other for bigger protection. After a few classes, they went to the cafeteria.

"Last night was wild. I don't know what's happening to us..." - Withy said.

"This is actually very freaky. We need to stick together so we could defend ourselves." - Pandee replied.

"I totally agree with you. Besides that, have you guys seen Boba anywhere at school today?" - Dally asked.

"Neither all of us did. She must be hiding somewhere, but we don't know. I can't believe she's doing this." - Real responded.

"It's not her who was the one behind all of this. She's possessed, remember? By something inhuman? That thing is coming after all of us." - Venus said.

"Mrs. Maegan said that this event also took place 13 years ago with her daughter. She was killed alongside three of her friends by an unknown source, but one of them is a girl wearing white, like what Pandee saw." - Adam said.

"Correct. What is she wanting from us? We're innocent and haven't done such things that harmed her..." - Wolfy said.

Unexpectedly, the lights flickered, then the whole school went blackout. After the lights rebooted, the Slumbers noticed that everyone in the cafeteria disappeared besides them. In this odd situation, they feared and didn't know what was going on. All of a sudden, they heard clashing noises of metal inside of the kitchen. They held hands and walked in bravely. The clashing sound led their way to something surprising.

"The noise must be in this drawer." - Pandee said.

"Let's open it up slowly. Together, slowly." - Real said.

They opened the drawer. Inside it, there was absolutely nothing. With confused faces, they closed it. However, the drawer opened up on its own again as soon as they were heading out. A hand suddenly jumps out and grabbed Withy's neck, choking him until she is out of breath. Luckily, the Slumbers heard it quickly. Pandee and Venus pulls the hand away from Withy's neck, while the others pull from the other side. Although it didn't work quite properly, Venus found a knife and cut off the hands. Withy gets freed.

"Withy, are you okay?" - Pandee becomes worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little bit hard to breathe. I'm still alive though."

However, things didn't stop there.

"Guys, what is that...?" - Withy fears.

What Withy saw was eccentric. The kitchen has a room with a curtain acting like a door. Behind that curtain shows a man dressed up as a friendly clown. She had a flashback of last time, when Boba told her story experiencing clowns on the streets with her brother and she called it lame. She thinks that they are coming for revenge.

Technically, it might. The clown started shaking furiously, with blood streaming down his body onto the floor. It begins to take a knife out of its pocket too, and smiled creepily. Then, it came towards the kids. Everyone stood up quick and ran for their lives. Together, they ran out of the school, but the clown was too fast and caught someone, not Withy, but Wolfy. She tries to scream, but the clown covers her mouth up and brought her away with it. The Slumbers were too scared to go in, so they eventually got out and headed to Pandee's home.

"What's going on? Aren't you guys supposed to be at school?" - Maegan asked.

"We have problems, Mrs. Maegan. Huge problems." - Venus said.

"Tell me what's happening right now. Why are you here?" - Upside questioned.

"There was a clown in our school, and... it kidnapped Wolfy..." - Venus responded.

"WHAT?" - Upside gets shocked.

"I know it sounds crazy! We were just in the cafeteria and then the lights went out. When it turned on, there was no one left but us and the clown. Withy almost got choked to death, apparently..." - Pandee said.

Maegan and Upside can't believe what is going on. Just after Pandee's talk, Upside recieved a call from Darwin.

"Hey, it's me Darwin, the principal of your daughter's school. Pandee and her friends just went out of school for no reason at lunch break. Do you know where she is right now? The other kids, too?"

"Yeah, they're here with me. We have some issues. It's all related to Boba. This is a serious thing we need to talk about."

"Oh dear... Something went wrong again... Well, I'll see you later after school is finished. I still have some work to do. And yes, we need to talk about this."

"Great. See you later."

"Who is it, dad?" - Pandee asked.

"It's your principal. He was asking about you and your friends about why you left the school. He's coming this afternoon to discuss about Boba's problem. We need to cooperate." - Upside said.

After that, everyone waited for Darwin to come. They prepared some plans first, then they will debate what they are going to do next to battle against the evil.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020 at 10:01 AM
  2. KingWoLfy

KingWoLfy Notable Member Emerald Member

3. _HamTastic_

_HamTastic_ Notable Member Emerald Member

Still possessed damn

Darwin69 likes this.
  4. Darwin69

Darwin69 Notable Member Emerald Member

Hmmmm what I'm gonna say? Hm

Sphynxx likes this.
  5. Baechuuu

Baechuuu Notable Member Emerald Member

oh btw I made a poster lmao
    20200325_214638_0000.png

Darwin69 and _HammyMaegan_ like this.
  6. Darwin69

Darwin69 Notable Member Emerald Member

Baechuuu likes this.
  7. _HamTastic_

_HamTastic_ Notable Member Emerald Member

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.