1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Pufflin

1. Joe Davis
    Joe Davis
    You must be my ol' buddy Todd--you always were into cream Puffs and cake! Nice to see you again!

I can't thank you enough for your help in setting up a financially profitable warranty system for our used cars.

I was hoping that blocking your number would get you out of my hair once I'd finished taking advantage of you--your quality services.

But what do I need to know about my extended warranty?
    May 12, 2022
  2. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    NOOO I was about to make this joke!!! I just scrolled down to see if anyone had already said it xD
    May 12, 2022
    Joe Davis and Pufflin like this.
  3. Pufflin
    Pufflin
    Hey Joe, hey Ray. You should've received a notice in the mail about your car's extended warranty eligibility. Since we've not gotten a response, we're giving you a final courtesy call before we close out your file. But first, I'd like to thank today's sponsor: RAYED: Shadow Legends™.
    May 12, 2022
    Joe Davis and Ray_Palmer_Atom like this.
  4. Pufflin
    Pufflin
    RAYED: Shadow Legends™ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.
    May 12, 2022
    Joe Davis and Ray_Palmer_Atom like this.
  5. Joe Davis
    Joe Davis
    Thank you for the recommendation, Todd. I have seen advertisements for this computer game for mobile devices. I prefer mobile devices because they remind me to always be on the move as I progress through my middle-aged years.
    May 27, 2022
    Ray_Palmer_Atom and Pufflin like this.
  6. Joe Davis
    Joe Davis
    Do you know what else keeps you on the move? A BRAND NEW used BMW that somehow managed to make it to 40,000 miles despite being abused and heavily modded by a teenager with rich parents that likes learning life lessons the hard way! I'm asking just $35,000!!! Please contact me if interested!
    May 27, 2022
    Ray_Palmer_Atom and Pufflin like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.