1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Joe Davis

1. KarenSmith_Gaming123
    KarenSmith_Gaming123
    Joe Davis, get your multi-level marketing scheme out of my profile, NOW. I'm not interested in your deal and my car is just fine. Just because my car catches itself on fire every once a while, doesn't mean I need a new one. OUT.
    May 12, 2022
  2. Joe Davis
    Joe Davis
    Actually, statistics show that cars that catch themselves on fire on a regular basis are up to 300% more likely to need to be replaced!
    May 12, 2022
  3. Joe Davis
    Joe Davis
    We offer a wide range of vehicles for any of your needs. Can't make your mortgage payments? We have a great car for you to live in! Need an armored retreat off-road vehicle equipped with anti-tank guns to escape from the FBI? We have you covered! Do you just need something fast to get you across the border to Canada in record time? We have the perfect car available for a price that will make someone very happy!
    May 12, 2022
  4. KarenSmith_Gaming123
    KarenSmith_Gaming123
    Silly, Joe. I'm an independent woman managing my own successful business in the black market, my mortgage payments are fine. Do you know who needs a new vehicle though? Jenny Koffler. Last time I saw her, she was riding around in a donkey, LWITTNH. (LOL, what is this, the nineteen hundreds?) As you can see, I'm very hip and up to date with the latest acronyms.
    May 13, 2022
    Joe Davis and SirBenjys like this.
  5. Joe Davis
    Joe Davis
    Karen,

I am sorry that none of our options match your needs. If you ever find a need for a new vehicle, consider Joe's Quality Reliable Trustworthy Auto Sales for a better deal than you can find anywhere else.

Could I interest you in signing up for our email newsletter? You will receive regular updates on the state of the car market, as well as irritating numbers of adverts for sponsored products and our business.
    May 13, 2022
    KarenSmith_Gaming123 likes this.
  6. Joe Davis
    Joe Davis
    Thank you for your advice, I will ask Mrs. Koffler about arranging to provide her with an economical vehicle that will assist in letting her never afford to buy anything again.
    May 13, 2022
    KarenSmith_Gaming123 likes this.
  7. KarenSmith_Gaming123
    KarenSmith_Gaming123
    Oh, yes! I'd love to sign up for your email newsletter. Ever since I murdered my late husband, people have stopped sending me messages and I'm feeling lonely, alone, and devastated. I need company. Help me.
    May 14, 2022
    Joe Davis likes this.
  8. Joe Davis
    Joe Davis
    That is just heart-braking. We all do things sometimes that everyone considers disturbing or shocking, even immoral. That should not put walls between people. I know that when I had to do something similar (well, a few times), I had similar experiences. Let me know if you need any support in your struggles.
    May 27, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.