1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Jenny_Koffler123

1. amqnda
    amqnda
    omg bestie r u german
    May 11, 2022
  2. KarenSmith_Gaming123
    KarenSmith_Gaming123
    Hello, Jenny. I'm not glad to see you here after everything you've done to me. Don't talk to me you pathetic weasel.
    May 12, 2022
  3. Jenny_Koffler123
    Jenny_Koffler123
    Karen Smith, you will not get away with murdering my second cousin twice removed. You are a putrid whale that has sat in the sun for 13 days.
    May 12, 2022
  4. Jenny_Koffler123
    Jenny_Koffler123
    My estranged uncle Alejandro is German
    May 12, 2022
  5. KarenSmith_Gaming123
    KarenSmith_Gaming123
    Oh, silly Jenny. Your second cousin twice removed deserved it. That grotesque excuse of a human explicitly said "Pineapple belongs on pizza". HAH. What a silly fool.
    May 12, 2022
  6. Jenny_Koffler123
    Jenny_Koffler123
    Pineapple on pizza is nothing compared to the numerous war crimes you have connections to.
    May 12, 2022
  7. KarenSmith_Gaming123
    KarenSmith_Gaming123
    Oh, please. Last time I checked, Jenny, you bombed thirteen children hospitals in Switzerland, DON'T ACCUSE ME OF WAR CRIMES.
    May 12, 2022
    SirBenjys, amqnda and SOmEonE ranDoM like this.
  8. Jenny_Koffler123
    Jenny_Koffler123
    And we all know you put ricin into multiple cities water sources AND went on a bombing spree in West Africa. You really want to debate this?
    May 12, 2022
  9. KarenSmith_Gaming123
    KarenSmith_Gaming123
    Do you really believe those silly rumors that Margaret spread around on FaceBook? Don't you know Africa doesn't even exist, stay brainwashed, Jenny.
    May 13, 2022
    SirBenjys likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.