1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Rubyyy_

1. Rubyyy_
    Rubyyy_
    thank you ham for being one of my fav helpers, always getting stinky hackers out of my games, always watching and banning teamers and such, sometimes even just coming to watch when someone else is banning them
    Aug 20, 2021
  2. Rubyyy_
    Rubyyy_
    i remember you joining my partys when i had lots of people join, like a big get together, and i remember a specific time when lots of people were together and we were all taking pics in the pink room, and you kept having to leave every minute to ban someone but you would always come back to not miss anything
    Aug 20, 2021
  3. Rubyyy_
    Rubyyy_
    im gonna miss seeing you in hubs jumping around and doing nothing, cause thoes are kinda the best moments, just being with friends not doing anything
    Aug 20, 2021
  4. Rubyyy_
    Rubyyy_
    thank you for everything youve done for brokelens itself and everyone else here, youve def made my grm better from half of the time not having anyone talk and the other half people saying random stuff
    Aug 20, 2021
  5. Rubyyy_
    Rubyyy_
    im gonna miss being called a brlns celeb, idk where it started, or how or when, but ima miss it, even tho im not, still made me happy being called one
    Aug 20, 2021
  6. Rubyyy_
    Rubyyy_
    thank you for everything and i hope you have a good rest of ur life :) i hope you atleast ocasionally stop by on forums to say hi to everyone :] bye ham!! love uu
    -ruby
    Aug 20, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.