1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by _IshEric

1. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Hai, Eric. c: It’s very nice to see you again my friend after when I finally return to Forums yesterday that cause you all to leave me heartwarming welcome backs to me which I will always appreciate from you guy’s no matter what. *Feels so happy to see you*
    Jun 21, 2021
    _IshEric and Dz81 like this.
  2. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Well, since you ask while my break was good and alright at some areas since last year was very depressing on me so I decided to focus on myself and trying to be happy as well when finding the right moments to do it but everything work out where it should be right now that’s all I can say about my break in general. =)
    Jun 22, 2021
    _IshEric and Dz81 like this.
  3. _IshEric
    _IshEric
    It’s a pleasant surprise to see you again also! It’s been a while since we both had a conversation but I’m delighted to hear that you’ve been well!
    Jun 22, 2021
    Dz81 likes this.
  4. _IshEric
    _IshEric
    Oh, that’s a blessing! I’m glad you took some time off to focus on yourself and work on your mental state! It’s always important to take some time off and concentrate on your health! That said, I’m happy you’re back better than ever :)
    Jun 22, 2021
    Dz81 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.