withy
    HEYYY SPENCERRRR I MISSED YOU TOO
    omg how are you?? dont give me "fine." give me some details
    are you still not going to watch attack on titan? psh you really should
    Jun 5, 2021
    Dz81 and scarred like this.
  2. scarred
    scarred
    HIIII, I MISSED YOU MORE ANd ah ive been fine ig, just the usual bs. school is ending the 15th for me though so im definitely looking forward to that, this summer will prolly suck for me but eh atleast no school lol. but how have you been? also, nah, i havent rlly been watching anything lately ngl
    Jun 5, 2021
    Dz81 and withy like this.
  3. withy
    withy
    on the 15th?? whattt that definitely sucks. for me, ive been doing alright. school recently ended, so im not really stressed about grades and exams anymore, but i still have to go to this summer program so... yay. you havent been watching anything? well i guess youve been playing on the server a lot. what games do you play? tsw, mm, qc, kk, mb, etc?
    Jun 5, 2021
  4. scarred
    scarred
    yeah, it does suck, theres nothing i can do abt it tho so eh, oh well. and thats good, im glad to hear. summer school type of things suck, i feel bad lol. but yeah ive been playing tsw mostly lately and occasionally mw but not as much as i used to haha. i quit mm ages ago just bc it got boring and the community there absolutely sucks
    Jun 5, 2021
  5. withy
    withy
    yeah it does suck. i dont have to go to summer school, but i have to attend this program so that its looks good on my college application/resume ugh. theres so many things to do during high school. i hate it all.

anyways, isnt the tsw environment also kinda toxic? from what i can remember, theres always drama and people raging there lol
    Jun 5, 2021
  6. scarred
    scarred
    oh damn, goodluck with that all. highschool really sucks tbh. and yeah it is toxic as well lol. tbh theres toxicity in every game at somepoint or another though so oh well ig
    Jun 5, 2021
  7. withy
    withy
    very true. i play on other servers besides brlns bc of the pvp system and how i wont be caught up in a lot of drama and targeting, but at the same time, i dont really have friends in any other server since other servers dont really have friends lists and all that. cak3 war5 is fun though
    Jun 5, 2021
  8. scarred
    scarred
    yeahh, me too. the drama and targeting and all that just gives me a headache tbh lol. but agreed, cw is fun but theres quite abit of skilled players there. im curious though, have you ever played on ectary or zeqa? ive been playing on them alot recently and the pvp, kb, and everything is amazing on both of those imo. wish brlns stuff was like that ngl
    Jun 5, 2021
  9. withy
    withy
    ectary and zeqa? ive never heard of those servers. what kind of server is it? i really like pvp based games like sw and cw, but i dont really do those pvp duals with pots, fishing rods, op armor, op weapons, gaps, etc.
    Jun 5, 2021
  10. scarred
    scarred
    pain its those types of servers that you dont like so aw :c
    Jun 5, 2021
  11. withy
    withy
    Oh no, well, those servers always gave me a bunch of stress so I tend to avoid them. Anyways, I think I’m going to go for the night. Chat with ya later
    Jun 5, 2021
  12. scarred
    scarred
    ah thats sad but understandable tbh. but okay, goodnight, have a good sleep haha. cya soon
    Jun 5, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.