Icy_Hatake
    ELKYYYYUYYYY
    HOW YOU BEEN
    Jun 2, 2021
    Jxden_, Dz81 and Elkears like this.
  3. Elkears
    Elkears
    i started college like 3 months ago, it's BEEN HEEEELLLLL

it's not even the assignments piling up bc it's a lot (it kinda is) it's mostly just my poor time management skills :) i miss being able to study at school and having free time at nights

WBU?
    Jun 2, 2021
    Jxden_, Dz81 and Icy_Hatake like this.
  4. Icy_Hatake
    Icy_Hatake
    Ohhh starting college!!! Once you learn how to like.. manage everything and get a system down it’ll get easier

I finished my first year of college!! I did better than I thought I would honestly xD mostly A’s and B’s, been keeping up with bowling which hasn’t been the greatest but college bowling is a higher step up then whatever I’ve done before so it’ll take some time. Other than thaaat... I’ve been okay!
    Jun 2, 2021
  5. Elkears
    Elkears
    yuup i'm sure sometime i will xDD still testing to see what works best for me

sheesh that's my big brained icy lmao, did you have classes on campus or was it all online? hmm yeah i'm sure once you get the rhythm you'll be knocking down pines (not sure how they're called in english) left and right and center!!

that's good to hear <3
    Jun 2, 2021
    Jxden_, Icy_Hatake and Dz81 like this.
  6. Icy_Hatake
    Icy_Hatake
    Ohh pines.. interesting xD we call them pins very close
    My classes were a mix of both. Last semester I had 2 strictly online, 1 in person everyday of class, and 2 were split and we only went once a week

What does yours look like?
    Jun 2, 2021
  7. Elkears
    Elkears
    lmaomlamodmofm in my country we call them "pinos" so i just translated it to the same as the tree xDDD

damn that's great, mine are all online sadly, gives more excuse for the teachers to suck at their jobs... seriously, my chemistry teacher just makes us look up all info and share screen of our findings, then read it and she ''explains'' from there (1)
    Jun 2, 2021
  8. Elkears
    Elkears
    and my lab. teacher is chill, but all he gives us to learn are links to YouTube vids and online simulators.
    Jun 2, 2021
  9. Icy_Hatake
    Icy_Hatake
    Wow that sounds sucky
    For my geography class sometimes we would do labs online and it would be watch a YouTube video and write 10 facts.. I’m like “I’m in college right?” LOL
    Jun 2, 2021
  10. Elkears
    Elkears
    XDDDDD sounds 'bout right
    Jun 2, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.