1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by _HamsomeHam_

1. Elkears
    Elkears
    heyy, yeah my profile's been mega dead for a while now xdd

i got into college xD so currently doing a course for pre-calc to officially start classes (in like two weeks), hbu?? already got into school?

you don't know how much i appreciate you checking up on me every once in a while :D giga grateful for counting you in as a friend! <33
    Mar 15, 2021
    _HamsomeHam_ likes this.
  2. _HamsomeHam_
    _HamsomeHam_
    Oooo, That's pretty cool!
    Wish u all luck in college and with all your studies in general! :)

For me this school has been pretty hard since its my first year in a regular french class, but im doing ok, most likely passing but im not proud of my grades tbh

Oh cmon how could i forget such great friend like u elk! :)
    Mar 16, 2021
    Elkears likes this.
  3. Elkears
    Elkears
    thank youu :D hope i don't die too early lmao

yeah i remember when you'd told me a few years ago.. are u still only taking french classes or already giving other subjects??

klfhwkjfkaawlk don't make me blush
    Mar 20, 2021
    _HamsomeHam_ likes this.
  4. _HamsomeHam_
    _HamsomeHam_
    You better not! Otherwise im sending my french teacher after you! Im just not sure if she would go to the same place- xD

Yess that's what i mean by regular class, im getting all the subjects now in french (which i don't like xD)
    Mar 20, 2021
    Elkears likes this.
  5. _HamsomeHam_
    _HamsomeHam_
    Nice new occupation and info btw! xD
    Mar 20, 2021
    Elkears likes this.
  6. Elkears
    Elkears
    oh nooo don't that doesn't sound good D:

oh that sucks ngl, will you ever get to take them in english..

ty xDD
    Mar 27, 2021
    _HamsomeHam_ likes this.
  7. _HamsomeHam_
    _HamsomeHam_
    No, not unless i live in a different province or i enter an english private school, i will have to finish high school with french

Like seriously if i take my subjects in english there would be a hugeeeee difference in my grades, Qu├ębec is a province where people are just soooo frickin obsessed with their french language that they don't want anyone to study with a different language, unless of course we pay money
    Mar 27, 2021
    Elkears likes this.
  8. Elkears
    Elkears
    ohhh rightt you're in Quebec, the french area.. rip then

nope
    Mar 29, 2021
    _HamsomeHam_ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.