I'm doing alright, I was wondering if you remember me xD
    Nov 12, 2020
  3. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    Of course I remember you xD how could I forget
    Nov 12, 2020
  4. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    Yay that makes meh feel better :D I was like gone for like 2 years, and I missed you and all the others that played OITC regularly... I remember you were one of the last ones on OITC when I quit....xD (and my Ipad broke too)
    Nov 12, 2020
  5. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    Do ya still get on?
    Nov 12, 2020
  6. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    I took a break but I’m planning on coming back when I have time... so mainly on the weekends uwu
    Nov 12, 2020
  7. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    Oh, how long was your break? I might get back on in 2021... If i can get mc on my laptop... :D
    Nov 13, 2020
  8. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    Ummmm I had one and came back like in may then I had another short one in July-September
    Nov 13, 2020
  9. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    Oh, yea ig life gets busier as you grow up... I haven't played mc in like a week, but like 2 years ago I used to play everyday..
    Nov 13, 2020
  10. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    Yea that’s also true but I’ll make time >:3 even if I have to uwu I just go on for the memories really
    Nov 13, 2020
  11. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    Ah yes... I've been waiting for quite a while to get back on the server, but I'm half excited, half scared, cuz idk if I will enjoy the changes over the past 2 years, especially if they changed oitc...
    Nov 16, 2020
  12. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    I get that... they were weird at first but it gets better once u get used to it uwu
    Nov 16, 2020
  13. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    Yay, I'm glad to hear that!
    Nov 16, 2020
  14. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    The only thing I’m trying to get over is the amount of people who suddenly know what they are doing in oitc uwu and me being very rusty
    Nov 18, 2020
  15. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    People are good at OITC?... That's new, I remember when I left you were literally the only person left that was my friend (and good) at OITC...maybe Neko and Dj played.. I don't remember, but I always remembered you in the lobby and your purple haired skin xD
    Nov 18, 2020
  16. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    I guarantee your still a pro! I can't wait to see how rusty I've become in 2 years lol :D
    Nov 18, 2020
  17. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    Ah yes my purple haired skin xD I still wear it cause Kathy made it for me a long time ago and now I cherish it :D and there are a bit more people who know what they are doing and they are high leveled too
    Nov 18, 2020
  18. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    omg kathhy.. I miss her too! It was rlly fun jus saying her ign out loud lol. I heard OITC was still dead, but your saying people play it?
    Nov 18, 2020
  19. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    Kathyxoxlolyt... she changed it tho idk if u knew that uwu and Kathy is inactive btw... I mean oitc isn’t completely dead still not many people play it tho
    Nov 19, 2020
  20. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    So many people are inactive now.... If only we could talk to them one last time... tell 'em we care about them and wish them the best.. rip
    Nov 19, 2020
  21. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    Oh well I actually have many ways to still talk to Kathy and some other inactive people uwu others I don’t ever see but I’m trying to contact them
    Nov 19, 2020
  22. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    Oh well that great! Tell her I said hi and I hope she's doing good!
    Nov 19, 2020
  23. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    Oki I will!
    Nov 20, 2020
  24. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    It was nice playing OITC with you today :D I'll let ya know when I can be on for a while next time!
    Nov 20, 2020
  25. Vunnelipea
    Vunnelipea
    Yea it was fun :D I’d love to play with you again sometime so please let me know when u can
    Nov 25, 2020
  26. Coolninjabd
    Coolninjabd
    Yeah definitely :D
    Nov 25, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.