1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Snowy

1. Snowy
    Snowy
    -this phone in because i’ve been trying to figure out the password to this account for the past half hour and i cannot remember at all. i highly doubt i’ll be able to login on my new phone too.
    Aug 24, 2020
    KendraHawk and Ray_Palmer_Atom like this.
  2. Snowy
    Snowy
    so, if you want to keep in touch somehow even tho i’m not interesting at all lol, feel free to message me on discord: rania.#9920. love you all! - snowy
    Aug 24, 2020
  3. _PineappleDeath_
    _PineappleDeath_
    You can reset your own password if you know / have access to the email. (:
    Aug 24, 2020
  4. Snowy
    Snowy
    hah well- that’s the thing, i deleted the email that i used for this account :P
    Aug 24, 2020
  5. _PineappleDeath_
    _PineappleDeath_
    I don’t suppose it would work if you created another email under the same.. email? xD if that makes sense :think think: I have no clue how emails work anyways but!
    Aug 24, 2020
  6. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    If you've been using Google Chrome to go on the forums then your forums password might be saved to your Google account, so if you use Chrome on your new phone and sign in to your Google account then it might allow you to sign in automatically; idk if that makes sense but if you've got a "Gmail" email address (it doesn't have to be the one you used when you signed up for--
    Aug 24, 2020
    KendraHawk likes this.
  7. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    --a forums account, but just generally) then it might work; I have no idea if that makes sense at all but yeah, otherwise, that's really sad that you're gonna lose access to this account and all of the memories it holds, and we're gonna miss your presence so much more than I can put into words :(( I'd love to stay in touch though so I've sent you a Discord friend request if that's okay with you ^-^
    Aug 24, 2020
    KendraHawk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.