Comments on Profile Post by Ray_Palmer_Atom

1. wishing
    wishing
    Hi rayray! (*^_^*) I’m okay, just sorting out because I have school in 2 weeks so I’m nervous/exited- it’s gonna be my second time going to school this year so I hope it works out :))
    Aug 24, 2020
    cursedd, scarred, losingaveyy and 4 others like this.
  2. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    I hope it works out too!! I mean so far we haven't had a second wave of the virus that we've all been worried about (I live in the UK too) so fingers crossed it stays that way ^-^ good luck with school! At least you get to see friends again, that's awesome :D
    Aug 24, 2020
  3. wishing
    wishing
    Thank you! I’m gonna try my best since I really wanna pass my GCSE’s next year so (=´∀`) I gotta pay attention like never before. And hoepfully we get put in the same class, I’m not sure as we are split up into groups of 8-12 due to corona and we gotta stay that way all day so if someone in that group gets the virus the whole group gets quarantined instead of the whole school
    Aug 24, 2020
    cursedd, scarred, losingaveyy and 3 others like this.
  4. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ohh okay! that must be kinda weird with the smaller class sizes, but at least it's safer. I'm sure you will do great in your GCSEs, you've definitely got the right mindset for it :) do you have a favourite subject?
    Aug 25, 2020
    cursedd, losingaveyy and wishing like this.
  5. wishing
    wishing
    I hope so honestly- I haven’t been doing the best from year 7-10 so T^T.. and my favourite subject is history/politics, I wish I was that invested in maths too since I am so bad at it (´;ω;`)
    Aug 25, 2020
    cursedd, scarred, losingaveyy and 2 others like this.
  6. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Well that's okay, I mean all you can do is try your best and be proud of yourself, right? plus you've still got a long time to go til the exams and plenty time of time to learn :D oh wow, nice, those are both exciting subjects! bleh I think a lot of people don't like maths xD
    Aug 25, 2020
  7. wishing
    wishing
    I suppose, I’m gonna study so hard (#^.^#)! Maths sucks so much I’m so glad they brought down the grade boundary so I don’t need a grade 4 ^^
    Aug 25, 2020
  8. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Wait, don't you? I thought you need to get grade 4 to pass, or is it grade 3?
    Aug 25, 2020
  9. wishing
    wishing
    Yea grade 3 now! I’m so happy ^^
    Aug 26, 2020
  10. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Oh okay, nice! That's really great news then!!
    Also, I won't make any assumptions about what happened with your builder rank, but I hope everything's well ^^
    Aug 27, 2020
    cursedd and losingaveyy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.