1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by windexx

1. Shive
    Shive
    Facts i understand that the evidence may give away the person's identity, but like staff can like block those indicators and then ask for permission from the private reporter.
    Aug 9, 2020
    nostalgicc, Dz81, Quidds and 3 others like this.
  2. baileyy_
    baileyy_
    people wouldnt need to worry about private reports if they didnt break the rules...qwq

Also if i may add, i agree with shive that they can block things out, but there are several ways that somebody could figure out who reported them.
    Lots of times ive seen people bully the person who reported them, calling them a "wimp" and a "snitch."
    Aug 9, 2020
    nostalgicc, Dz81, Alairina and 6 others like this.
  3. Ruico
    Ruico
    Have you even dealt with the hate public reporting gets you? I usually public report but one time it got so bad even my friends turned their backs on me.. people talked inappropriate things about me on a discord server!! They private messaged me so many hateful things everywhere just because I reported them :')
    Aug 10, 2020
    nostalgicc, Dz81, Alairina and 6 others like this.
  4. baileyy_
    baileyy_
    facts ruico, facts.
    Aug 10, 2020
    nostalgicc, Dz81, Alairina and 5 others like this.
  5. windexx
    windexx
    Ye that’s understandable. However, when someone wants to see evidence of them breaking a rule, they should be allowed to see it. You can easily blur out any signs that can give away the reporter’s name.
    Aug 10, 2020
    nostalgicc, Alairina and Shive like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.