1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by deleted_user_2782

1. deleted_user_2782
    deleted_user_2782
    gonna have to send one of kakashi’s dogs to remind you to get online so I can rant ab naruto

OMG BTW HOWS YOUR DOG DOING
    Jul 30, 2020
    Alairina, withy and Ruico like this.
  2. withy
    withy
    Oh-
    Ahhhh
    Haha
    Um
    Well we lived with Miles (his name) for 9 days until we decided we couldn’t. It was because we realized that in the future, we wouldn’t have time to take care of him. My mom goes to work, and I go to school and do tennis. We can’t stay at home to clean up his messes, play with him, and to take him his daily 2 walks.
    Jul 30, 2020
    Krilic, Dz81, Alairina and 2 others like this.
  3. withy
    withy
    Also, in the future, my mom and I would have to go on a vacation to out of the country, and we can’t just leave Miles with someone else.
    Jul 30, 2020
  4. withy
    withy
    If we were to take care of a dog, we need to give in our 110% effort, so it’s fair to the dog. Unfortunately, we can’t. So we gave Miles to one of my childhood friends’ family, who have owned a dog for many years. They are really trustworthy and nice, so we left Miles in good hands ig
    Jul 30, 2020
  5. withy
    withy
    I’m sad about it, but we had to give him away quickly, or else my mom and I would get too attached to the dog.

AND I TOLD MY MOM IN THE FIRST PLACE TO NOT GET A DOG BECAUSE IT WAS TOO TROUBLESOME, BUT SHES TOO IMPULSIVE DAMN.
    I’m so sorry I had to tell you all of this
    Jul 30, 2020
  6. deleted_user_2782
    deleted_user_2782
    damn my baddd I had no idea
    but HONESTLY you guys are so amazing for that. like the fact you always did the best for him for the short amount you had him,,, even though it wasn’t the best for you

god I’m sad you guys won’t have miles anymore but you definitely did the right thing even though it’s sucky cause you only had him for a week :((
    Jul 30, 2020
    Alairina, Ruico and withy like this.
  7. deleted_user_2782
    deleted_user_2782
    it’s def not the best to have to go over to someone else’s house to see miles but at least you’ll see him doing good cause of you and your mom
    Jul 30, 2020
  8. deleted_user_2782
    deleted_user_2782
    ALSO DONT BE SORRY BECAUSE I ASKED WETHER OR NOT IT WAS GONNA BE A GOOD OUTCOME SO I DAMN WELL WILL CARE ABOUT WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY
    Jul 30, 2020
  9. withy
    withy
    Yeahhh we didn’t want him to get depressed sooooooooo
    Also I apologized because people just ask about my dog, and I hate telling them about the bad news lol anywayssss
    Jul 30, 2020
  10. deleted_user_2782
    deleted_user_2782
    oooo okayy B)

alsoooo I wanted to ask you what other anime’s have you watched? cause ik you’ve watched a couple others like hxh haikyuu mha but that’s all LMAO
    Jul 30, 2020
  11. withy
    withy
    Ahhhh let’s see:
    Like you said: hxh, haikyuu, mha, demon slayer, naruto (still watching)
    Still watching (STOPPED IN BETWEEN LOL BC OF NARUTO): dr. stone, dororo, Tokyo ghoul, black butler, parasyte, yu-gi-oh!, Charlotte, inuyasha
    Dropped: highschool dxd, highschool of the dead, blue exorcist, and wayyyy more
    Completed: Sao, aot, free!, scums wish, Snow White with red hair, angels of death, one punch man, and more
    Jul 30, 2020
  12. withy
    withy
    Want to watch: 7ds, black clover, jojo, all the sad anime movies like your lie in April, Tokyo Sinks 2020, haikyuu s4, mha s4, kakeguri, corpse party, death note, one piece, akame ga kill, UHMMM THHERES MORE DEF WAY MORE I CANT THINK RN

OH this list is reallllyyyy inaccurate because I’ve been watching anime since I was a kid, and I’ve SOMEHOW never even bothered to make an anime list
    Jul 31, 2020
  13. withy
    withy
    THIS IS SAD I NEVER MADE AN ANIME LIST, AND INSTEAD I MADE A MANHWA LIST >:,) LIKE FOR M*NG*GO LOL
    Jul 31, 2020
  14. deleted_user_2782
    deleted_user_2782
    I JUST RECENTLY STARTED AN ANIME LIST WHICH PROB DOESNT HAVE EVERYTHING EITHER TOO LOL

YOU DROPPED AKAME GA KILL??? GIRL FINISH IT OMG
    Or did someone spoil it LMAO

Ive been watching since I was rlly young too (like 4-5 years old) bUT I DIDNT WATCH A LOT SO A LOT OF YEARS PASSED WHERE I COULD OF FINISHED A LOT OF ANIMES BUT I LOST ALL THAT PRECIOUS TIME
    Aug 3, 2020
    Alairina and withy like this.
  15. deleted_user_2782
    deleted_user_2782
    I don’t read on mangago lol I’ve only read on tapas

I’ve been trying to stop—
    Aug 4, 2020
    Alairina and withy like this.
  16. withy
    withy
    NOOOOOOOOO CANT U READDDDDDD, ITS UNDER THE LIST OF “WANT TO WATCH.”

MEANING, I WILL WATCH AKAME GA KILL LOL

AND NOOB GO USE MANGAGO SMH
    Aug 4, 2020
    Krilic, Dz81, Alairina and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.