1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Timeless~

1. roice
    roice
    how have u beeeeeeee
    Jun 19, 2020
    eviepoop, Timeless~ and simpp like this.
  2. Timeless~
    Timeless~
    im fine!1!1!1!1!1! and quarantine made me play the sims 3!1!1!!1!1 and i think I need new glasses !1!1!1!!1
    Jun 19, 2020
    eviepoop, simpp and roice like this.
  3. roice
    roice
    we havent talked in so longgg. i thought u quit. ooo omg do u have any expansions?!?! the sims 3 is my favourite out of the sims franchise. u get them then aha
    Jun 20, 2020
    eviepoop, Timeless~ and simpp like this.
  4. Timeless~
    Timeless~
    yes I have all expansions!!! my favs are generations, seasons and maybe world adventures. and honestly sims 4 is meh, the only great thing about it is toddlers and get together
    Jun 21, 2020
    eviepoop, simpp and roice like this.
  5. roice
    roice
    oooo i only had 4 expansions :,( i really wanted seasons, island paradise and late night but my game got deleted and i scratched my base game cd and the expansions dont work without it. rip.
    Jun 22, 2020
    eviepoop and Timeless~ like this.
  6. roice
    roice
    sims 4 is so bad omg. i bought the base game and it was an utter waste of money. we didnt even have pools or toddlers. the last time i played the game was 4 years ago and im not planning on buying any expansions either because i dont want to waste my money
    Jun 22, 2020
    eviepoop, simpp and Timeless~ like this.
  7. roice
    roice
    have u installed any mods or ccs for sims 3?
    Jun 22, 2020
    eviepoop, simpp and Timeless~ like this.
  8. Timeless~
    Timeless~
    isla paradiso kinda sucks tho,, the world is glitchy af and it freezes like every 5 secs but it's so beautiful and large DDD:

sims 4 basegame is so boring. ts3 basegame rocks

and yes I have a c♥♥♥ TON of cc!! almost 7 or 8 gb worth of custom content and mods lol
    Jun 22, 2020
    eviepoop, roice and simpp like this.
  9. roice
    roice
    yeah ive heard that before. apparently the world is really laggy and ive seen multiple people not recommend it. still tho, its so large and beautiful :,( why must ea screw over such an amazing expansion.

mhm, sunset valley is the superior base game town

holy cow abhahahah ive never had ccs or mods before
    Jun 23, 2020
    eviepoop and Timeless~ like this.
  10. Timeless~
    Timeless~
    Jun 24, 2020
    roice and eviepoop like this.
  11. roice
    roice
    oh YEAH IK THAT LMAOO. katy perry sweet treats was voted the worst stuff pack
    Jun 24, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.