1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Alairina

1. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Yw, Alice. =D It’s always my pleasure to do for you in return my friend. *Smiles* Well, with that I’m not sure if I’m entering the Pride Contest but I’m so sorry to say that I’m not really because I’m not gay but I fully support people who are but I will just stop by to see what it is really about.
    Jun 13, 2020
    simpp, arwaffles, SmhNicole and 4 others like this.
  2. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Sorry for wasting your time but I will stop by there tho if I have time while I have a question for you is are you entering The Pride Contest my friend? ^^
    Jun 13, 2020
  3. Alairina
    Alairina
    I’m not gay either! You don’t have to be gay to be in the contest yk! :p

Btw, you’re not wasting my time :3 And yes I am entering the contest, I will be submitting a drawing although I’m not really good at it... xP
    Jun 13, 2020
    arwaffles, scarred, Lvnar and 2 others like this.
  4. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Oh, interesting to know my friend and something I didn’t knew about you either. x3 *Hehehe* Well, I didn’t understand what The Pride Contest was really about while I was thinking about something else to it sorry for that and yes I will keep that in mind as well too.
    Jun 13, 2020
  5. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Awww, I’m glad that I wasn’t wasting your time I wasn’t sure how I could answer your question so I got nervous there and respond like that but now I know what you really talking about here. ^-<
    Jun 13, 2020
  6. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    And, I’m happy for you entering the contest while I know you will do great even tho you said you’re not good at drawing while same I suck at drawing but it really doesn’t matter what matters tho you try your best and see where you’re good at in creativity. ;)
    Jun 14, 2020
  7. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Anyways good luck and I hope you win! =D *Cheers for you*
    Jun 14, 2020
  8. Alairina
    Alairina
    Ye, I can kinda draw...but I’m not an artist or anything :p
    The due date for the pride contest is Wednesday I think, so if you wanna join, you’ll need to think of an idea quick!

You’ll never waste my time Fiona! I just wanted to talk to you hehe x3
    Jun 14, 2020
  9. Alairina
    Alairina
    Thx for having hope in me for the contest! I almost finished my drawing, I just gotta color it. And yes, the thought counts most!

Thx for cheering me on! And idk if I’ll win cuz there are better artists in brlns for sure!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
    Jun 14, 2020
  10. Alairina
    Alairina
    Btw, when I’m finished, I’ll make sure to send you a pic! ^^
    Jun 14, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.