1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by simpp

1. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Tysm, my Cef. =:> I really appreciate the greet from you I can’t believe it has been 4 years with me being a member here since day 1 I met so many amazing people on the my way in my journey here as in this great community until now I can’t wait to make more beautiful memories or friend’s too in the near future for me.
    Jun 13, 2020
    Ruico, fewerrrr, arwaffles and 6 others like this.
  2. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Ty, Cef for being my amazing KPop friend I could ever ask for I’m so glad to met such a kind person like you since the beginning and I hope our friendship will go stronger that will never tear us apart as just remember that my friend and I really meant it this time. :) ~ Fiona
    Jun 13, 2020
  3. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Ps: You were the only one that actually greet me on my 4th year anniversary here I was expecting more from other’s but yours is enough for me to appreciate in this special moment for me while ty for remembering mines. >~<
    Jun 13, 2020
  4. simpp
    simpp
    awww that’s sad :(( i’m pretty sure others would’ve greeted you too but i don’t know why they didn’t :((
    Jun 13, 2020
    Ruico, arwaffles, scarred and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.