1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by selflove

1. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Yw, Madi. ^3^ It’s always my pleasure to do for you in return. *Winks* And, yes you’re not blind it is indeed Dylan Minnette he is actually my favorite character he plays in 13 Reasons Why while you’re correct.
    Jun 11, 2020
    arwaffles, Lvnar, Alairina and 4 others like this.
  2. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Ps: He is so cute to admire and he has been my favorite character on the show since season 2 but I’m planning to watch the finale of it after I leave here for a bit. :>
    Jun 11, 2020
    arwaffles, Alairina, simpp and 3 others like this.
  3. selflove
    selflove
    aw! will miss you, but have fun watching season 4 ;>
    yea clay is definitely one of the best characters in 13 RW:)
    Jun 11, 2020
  4. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Awww, ty! I will miss you too and yes I been having fun watching season 4 of it ever since I left from here the vibe from it is so deep compare to the previous seasons which I have saw but that is just me. =3 Ps: Season 4 is getting more scary and deeper it gets then Season 3.
    Jun 13, 2020
    simpp, arwaffles, scarred and 4 others like this.
  5. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    And, yes Clay is definitely the best character in 13 Reasons Why compare to the rest of the characters in the story which is why he is my favorite because I can relate to him in many ways as a person while watching him which makes him stand out the most in the show while plus he gets more screen time. C:
    Jun 13, 2020
    simpp, arwaffles, scarred and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.