1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by arwaffles

1. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Awww, you’re very welcome Aarwa. =:) What can I say? I love to be the kindest person that other’s know or like me as no matter what and besides I been here for almost 4 years as a member that really change me a lot as a person over the years even tho I had a bad past here it will never stop me for sharing my positivity on Forums which this place really deserves is because of me.
    Jun 9, 2020
  2. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    And, thank you for looking up to me as a person who really loves sharing positivity instead of negativity it really means a lot to me and you have my word on that my friend while tysm for telling me all of this I really appreciate it. :> *Feels so appreciate*
    Jun 9, 2020
  3. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Indeed I’m for myself and I hope you having a lovely day as well too. ♡ ~ Fiona
    Jun 9, 2020
  4. arwaffles
    arwaffles
    8SJ8SUJSUSH SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!!!
    of course fiona!! i meant every single word!! <3
    Jun 10, 2020
  5. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    You really meant it? *Doesn’t what to say* I appreciate every single word you said there my friend it really means a lot to me while hearing this from you so ty for that you’re a true friend after all then remember that. => Ps: Everything you said there about me is so true.
    Jun 11, 2020
    Lvnar, Alairina, simpp and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.