1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Thedarkminer508

1. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Hi, Dark. => Well, since you ask my dear I been very good for myself just coming here checking my alerts as usual and chatting with some friend’s as well while everything with me is going very smoothly just the way I like it and thx for asking that allow me to say this to you is how are you today my dear?
    Jun 8, 2020
  2. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    And, you’re welcome it’s always my pleasure to do for you in return my dear. <3 *Winks*
    Jun 8, 2020
  3. Thedarkminer508
    Thedarkminer508
    Aw I’m so glad to hear that! ♡
    I’m doing pretty well, just lying on my bed xD aaand my battery is probably gonna die in a few minutes xD
    Jun 8, 2020
    arwaffles, scarred, zVenus_ and 3 others like this.
  4. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Oh, I see and same I’m lying on my bed as well since I’m just bored at the moment while oh my please charge your battery my dear we can talk later as soon when your phone is full of charge. xD *Hehehe*
    Jun 8, 2020
  5. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Ps: My phone doesn’t die so quickly in minutes while it can only last me about 24 hours of use since my phone is a IPhone actually. ♡
    Jun 8, 2020
  6. Thedarkminer508
    Thedarkminer508
    Don’t worry, i charged it( not fully tho cause like, i just charged it for like 13 mins xD but my charger is pretty fast and i usually put power saving mode on so :P)
    Aw, you’re lucky! :< my battery dies quickly( when it’s like 20 percent or so) because i need to change it xD but for now I’m just gonna stick with the old one :P
    Jun 8, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.