1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Lvnar

1. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Indeed it is. =3 *Hehehe* I’m glad to give you some likes back in return while thx for the likes as well too.
    Jun 8, 2020
  2. Lvnar
    Lvnar
    Wait are you also army?
    Jun 8, 2020
  3. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Yes, I’m Lvnar. <3 Quite a convenience huh? It’s very obvious my information and my signature has ARMY stuff and my username as well so it’s very easy to tell from me.
    Jun 8, 2020
  4. Lvnar
    Lvnar
    Oh ok
    Jun 8, 2020
  5. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jun 8, 2020
  6. Lvnar
    Lvnar
    Whats your favorite bts song?
    Jun 8, 2020
  7. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Well, with that? it’s very hard for me to choose because pretty much all of them are my favorites by ablum but it has to be from Persona and Map Of The Soul: 7 for me which are Filter by Jimin, My Time by Jungkook, Inner Child by Taehyung, ON, Black Swan, the unit solos and for Persona is HOME or Boy With Luv for me but I have more then that. ^u^
    Jun 8, 2020
  8. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Ps: My favorite BTS songs are from these ablums Skool Love Affair, The Most Beautiful Moment pt. 2, Young Forever, WINGS, Love Yourself Her to Answer, Persona then lastly Map Of The Soul: 7 as a preference for you. ;)
    Jun 8, 2020
  9. Lvnar
    Lvnar
    Wow, my favorites are DNA, Boy with Luv, Mic Drop, and Black Swan.
    Jun 8, 2020
  10. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Oooo, nice song choices there and I like those too from the ablums I mention there. =D
    Jun 8, 2020
  11. Lvnar
    Lvnar
    I still have to listen to many more
    Jun 8, 2020
  12. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Yeah, you should they have a lot of albums since their debut and try to listen to some of their Japanese songs as well they’re pretty good to listen to. ^-^ My favorite Japanese ablums from them is Youth, Face Yourself, Lights.
    Jun 8, 2020
  13. Lvnar
    Lvnar
    Do you listen to other kpop bands such as Twice, Stray Kids, Pentagon, or TXT?
    Jun 8, 2020
  14. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Oh, yes I do! ♡^▽^♡ Because I’m not just an ARMY but I’m multifandom type of fan and I’m a fan of Stray Kids, TXT only but for Pentagon I can count it as well.
    Jun 8, 2020
  15. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    For Twice I do stan them as my favorite girl group while only I stan about three groups because I’m not into girl groups a lot but only for boy group’s tho. ^_^
    Jun 8, 2020
  16. Lvnar
    Lvnar
    Yeah, I don't really listen to girl kpop groups
    Jun 8, 2020
  17. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Yep, same while let me tell you this when I got into KPop around 2009 in my prime days only boy group’s were the only groups that really got me so hook to the culture at first sight even tho my friend’s think that girl groups did but wrong it always been boy groups to me. :3
    Jun 8, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.