1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Ray_Palmer_Atom

1. Liaaamm
    Liaaamm
    Hello ray :) I'm good just the same old with me at the moment sadly gotta work through this lockdown in the uk ;-; and I shaved my hair xD I havent gone bald though but it's not as bad as I thought it would be anyway hope your safe and well :)
    Apr 13, 2020
    KendraHawk and Ray_Palmer_Atom like this.
  2. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Oh wow, awesome, I bet it suits you well! xD I'm doing well, thanks! I'm hoping the lockdown doesn't take too many weeks to end, although I'm also sort of enjoying having lots more free time to spend at home ^-^
    Apr 15, 2020
    Liaaamm and KendraHawk like this.
  3. Liaaamm
    Liaaamm
    It's not too bad lol I thought it would be worse than I thought but yeah I hate this lockdown cant do much that I want to like go for drives etc and I'd get bored staying at home alot luckily I'm a key worker at the moment :)
    Apr 18, 2020
    Ray_Palmer_Atom and KendraHawk like this.
  4. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Haha, short hair is great though since it doesn't really need much care to look nice :D Yeah I miss driving too! I haven't got my licence yet but it's gonna be a while before I can have lessons again xD Oh wow, really? What job are you doing?
    Apr 19, 2020
    Liaaamm likes this.
  5. Liaaamm
    Liaaamm
    I work in a plastic factory I dont really like talking about it alot because people get offended as it harms the environment etc which I understand but it's a job...
    Apr 24, 2020
    Ray_Palmer_Atom likes this.
  6. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    I totally understand, don't worry - I'm all down for protecting the environment but like you said, it's a job and you have to make a living somehow! Honestly though, thank you for all that you're doing! You and all the other key workers <3 I hope you manage to stay fairly safe and in good health :)
    Apr 26, 2020
    Liaaamm likes this.
  7. Liaaamm
    Liaaamm
    It means alot thank you :) and I do try my best to stay safe when I can and where I'm at.
    Apr 29, 2020
    Ray_Palmer_Atom likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.