1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by WolfiePlaysOfficial

1. Snowy
    Snowy
    oh. my. god. i have not spoken to you in YEARS holy c♥♥♥!! how have you been???? i missed you! i’m also doing great, thank you. <3
    Mar 27, 2020
  2. Snowy
    Snowy
    oh. my. god. i have not spoken to you in YEARS holy c♥♥♥!! how have you been???? i missed you! i’m also doing great, thank you. <3
    Mar 27, 2020
  3. WolfiePlaysOfficial
    WolfiePlaysOfficial
    lol ikr? and Im doin fine myself.Been a while since I came back and wanted to check up on all the ppl I remembered and of course you're one of 'em. So I didn't hesitate to pop over and say hi xP
    Mar 27, 2020
    Snowy and KendraHawk like this.
  4. Snowy
    Snowy
    awww glad to hear that u remember me! i’m glad ur back; permanently or temporary?
    Mar 27, 2020
  5. WolfiePlaysOfficial
    WolfiePlaysOfficial
    Hmm who knows? :|
    I'd probably say neither, cos I jump on every now and then talking to Kendra and all, but Im not in much of a hurry.

Besides my place is on Lockdown as well and I have limited options on what to do here xD
    Mar 28, 2020
    KendraHawk and Snowy like this.
  6. Snowy
    Snowy
    same i come on every now and then to stop by. i’m on lockdown as well i have never been bored out of my mind, lol. this is the longest spring break i’ve ever had lmao
    Apr 1, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.