1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by KendraHawk

1. Snowy
    Snowy
    hi bb! i’m doing fine, hope you are doing lovely! only stressing about online school because of corona lmao
    Mar 27, 2020
  2. KendraHawk
    KendraHawk
    i'm doing pretty decent, thank you, love :) and yeah, how's that going for ya? we're not allowed to leave home in the uk!!
    Mar 27, 2020
    Snowy likes this.
  3. Snowy
    Snowy
    aw that sucks that you can’t leave your home :( online school honestly sucks and many states in US already cancelled school for the rest of the school year like wthhh
    Mar 27, 2020
    KendraHawk likes this.
  4. KendraHawk
    KendraHawk
    yeah i've heard so many people complain about online schooling!! i think they should just give everyone a break until they can return to school :/
    Mar 28, 2020
    Snowy likes this.
  5. Snowy
    Snowy
    right? i feel bad for those people who are graduating. like do they graduate online? i just heard news today that my school is cancelled until may 4th
    Apr 1, 2020
    KendraHawk likes this.
  6. KendraHawk
    KendraHawk
    same, like how does that work?!? and good, they should cancel it!! they should have done it a long time ago tbh :(
    Apr 1, 2020
    Snowy likes this.
  7. Snowy
    Snowy
    ikr. my parents have also been sick and they got tested yesterday and they don’t get results until the weekend. lowkey scared of the results
    Apr 3, 2020
    KendraHawk likes this.
  8. KendraHawk
    KendraHawk
    oh gosh snowy i'm so sorry to hear that!! at least you get the results, right? don't worry, most people just recover from it well and i'm sure they will too. i'm here if you need to talk about anything. <3
    Apr 4, 2020
    Snowy likes this.
  9. Snowy
    Snowy
    thank you! unfortunately they tested positive and i’m gonna be constantly praying for them to get well. my sister and i are leaving the house to quarantine ourselves for a bit. thank you <3
    Apr 4, 2020
    KendraHawk likes this.
  10. KendraHawk
    KendraHawk
    snowy i'm so so sorry. i'm praying for them to be okay and you and your sister too. please stay safe, look after yourself. you're in my thoughts. sending lots of love to you and your family. <3
    Apr 4, 2020
    Snowy likes this.
  11. Snowy
    Snowy
    thank you! they are recovered. :D my mom is able to go back to work, my dad not yet but soon. they have both gotten way better!
    Apr 20, 2020
    KendraHawk likes this.
  12. KendraHawk
    KendraHawk
    aww, i can't tell you how glad i am to hear that!! i'm so happy for you, snowy, please look after yourself too <3
    Apr 20, 2020
    Snowy likes this.
  13. Snowy
    Snowy
    i am, thank you! look after yourself and your family as well! wishing you all the best!
    Apr 22, 2020
    KendraHawk likes this.
  14. KendraHawk
    KendraHawk
    thank you so much, you're so sweet!! all the love xo
    Apr 23, 2020
    Snowy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.