1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by Ray_Palmer_Atom

1. withy
    withy
    I’m so sorry. Apparently, it has been a while, but I don’t quite remember you D; Please remind me
    Mar 8, 2020
    Krilic, Dz81, Alairina and 4 others like this.
  2. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Mar 8, 2020
    Dz81, Alairina and withy like this.
  3. withy
    withy
    Yessssss thank you
    I remember talking about that; the main thing I remembered from that conversation was how kind you are :D
    Mar 8, 2020
  4. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    (late reply, sorryyyy :P)
    Aww, thank you, that genuinely made me smile ^-^ So, how's it going!? How's life?
    Mar 12, 2020
  5. withy
    withy
    Sorry for the late reply akbxbsnshxbwbsbdbdbbsdbxvvxs
    But so far, life isn’t going too well for me. I easily get food poisoned and end up vomiting for the whole entire day. Not only that, online schooling is so unorganized, and I’m afraid that I won’t be ready to ace my finals this year. What about you?
    Mar 25, 2020
  6. Ray_Palmer_Atom
    Ray_Palmer_Atom
    I'm so sorry, that sounds horrible. Idk when your finals are but who knows, they might even be cancelled? Here in the UK, all our exams this summer have been cancelled which was a total shock. But for what it's worth, I bet you'll do well in them, and definitely better than you think ^-^
    I'm pretty great, thanks for asking. Still sort of in disbelief at this whole surreal situation we're living in though...
    Mar 27, 2020
  7. withy
    withy
    Stay safe :)
    Mar 27, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.