1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by CinderPuppyEyes

1. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    you have a fire inside of you and i really hope you never let convenience, or comfort, or the easiness of standing still put it out. i hope you show the world what you can do with all of that passion inside of you.
    Jan 7, 2020
  2. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    i hope you find the kind of love that changes the way you saw love in the past. the kind of love that believes in you and supports you, endlessly standing by your side. i hope you find someone who quickly becomes your favourite thing - someone who makes the fall less fearful.
    Jan 7, 2020
  3. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    i hope you find someone who shows you just how deeply you can feel and just how deeply you can love without a second thought. i know it's inspirational and a huge compliment to hear that you have been the light of this community for so long, but please know it's okay to flicker from time to time. you're allowed to not know all the answers and you're allowed to go out every now and again.
    Jan 7, 2020
  4. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    and one day, my dear childrens, you will look back and see even amongst the brokenness, the openness led to healing and hope that even thought you had lost so much, there was still more life to go. you will find that even though life and love look so much different than what you expected but even so, you were still being directed, and love was still abundant.
    Jan 7, 2020
  5. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    grace was still abundant, and you were able to fall into the rhythms of trusting that no matter what was missing, there was still room in this world for your adventurous soul to see: you had not yet seen everything you were meant to see. you had not yet met everyone you were meant to meet, including your future self. and all along, you were worthy of love, belonging, and joy just as much as anyone else.
    Jan 7, 2020
  6. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    having hope for the future does not mean you think everything will go perfectly and according to plan. it means you are choosing to believe you can keep an open hand. to hold the flower. the paintbrush. the camera. the fruit. any little thing that reminds you; after everything, you are free to keep going. even in the waiting, you are free to keep creating.
    Jan 7, 2020
  7. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    this year is already shaping up to be a little different than what you or anybody else expected it to be, but you are not worth any less because plans have changed. you are changing in beautiful ways, beyond what you can see today. so, keep holding on and keep trusting.
    Jan 7, 2020
  8. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    you do not have to be invincible before you can be strong. you are still moving right along. you might have to carry on without the ones you thought were going to be there or without the places or the rooms you thought were going to hold you, but you are still free to have the audacity to believe: there is more ahead of you. you have not missed out on what is meant for you.
    Jan 7, 2020
  9. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    i hope you look back and are so proud of who you were in all years we've known each other and all the the years you've been here. i hope you see someone who was learning to be strong, even after a couple things went wrong. i hope you see someone anchored in hope, trusting, in the grace: there is still so much more life to go.
    Jan 7, 2020
  10. CinderPuppyEyes
    CinderPuppyEyes
    there's no need for me to say you need to live the best life you can because i know you will. i just hope you know that with a heart like yours, you deserve the world and beyond ♡
    Jan 7, 2020
    Reco_, Ray_Palmer_Atom, simpp and 5 others like this.
  11. Reco_
    Reco_
    Okay Boomer.
    Jan 18, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.