Comments on Profile Post by Liaaamm

1. BananaMuffin
    BananaMuffin
    oh dear
    Dec 9, 2019
    BopI and Liaaamm like this.
  2. TheCooki3Cat
    TheCooki3Cat
    I'm sorry your day hasn't been going well. I hope it becomes brighter for you! Just know you are super loved and that you mean a lot to the world around you! Whatever you are going through only lasts a moment, and I promise it will get better. Nothing lasts forever. I luv you Liaaamm! From now on have an amazing day! And, dont forget to smile!
    Dec 9, 2019
    BopI and Liaaamm like this.
  3. Liaaamm
    Liaaamm
    I do try but its abit more complicated days I'm alright other days I'm just depressed
    Dec 9, 2019
    BopI and TheCooki3Cat like this.
  4. BananaMuffin
    BananaMuffin
    it's ok to be sad
    Dec 9, 2019
    HermioneJG, BopI, Strel and 2 others like this.
  5. TheCooki3Cat
    TheCooki3Cat
    And that's perfectly fine. There is no problem being upset, or depressed. I have those days to. But, always remember if you ever need anyone to talk to there are people open and willing to listen to you. Whether its online or real life. And sometimes, we just need someone to lend a ear and to just.....listen. But yes, its complicated, of course, but even still I promise smiling or a laugh will help make it better.
    Dec 9, 2019
    HermioneJG, BopI and Liaaamm like this.
  6. TheCooki3Cat
    TheCooki3Cat
    And I'm even open to listening. Even if it takes gaining your trust first... I dont mind. Just know that I'm here for you! :3 Enjoy your day, okay?
    Dec 9, 2019
    HermioneJG, BopI and Liaaamm like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.