1. Guest, please be sure to read our Terms of Service and Rules here

Comments on Profile Post by XKpopGamerOfExoX

1. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    J Hopie I Got Around 1,443 likes from new KPop members and my amazing friend with gifted hearts, I Appreciated that I'm so happy right now J Hopie ^-^
    Oct 30, 2016
  2. XKpopGamerOfExoX
    XKpopGamerOfExoX
    Wow that's alot from who Jiminie? :D
    Oct 30, 2016
  3. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    From KpopIsForLyfe and JiminIsCuteOfDope J Hopie, They gave me a lot of likes then the rest did they did same for you J Hope?
    Oct 30, 2016
  4. XKpopGamerOfExoX
    XKpopGamerOfExoX
    Yes ikr same! Jiminie :D
    Oct 30, 2016
  5. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Yep congrats at 1k J Hopie I'm so proud of you Jiminie is too :D
    Oct 30, 2016
  6. XKpopGamerOfExoX
    XKpopGamerOfExoX
    Aww ty also congrats on 27k Jiminie J Hopie is very proud of his Jiminie :D ❤
    Oct 30, 2016
  7. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Ty I could ever thank them, I'm going guess that there is going be more KPop new members that's will I say J Hopie what about you? :D ❤️
    Oct 30, 2016
  8. XKpopGamerOfExoX
    XKpopGamerOfExoX
    Yes there will be without you and me Jiminie, without noticing :)
    Oct 30, 2016
  9. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Yes your probably right Jiminie maybe they will be some KPop members here, without you and me noticing but at least they keep giving us likes then we need greet them back right J Hopie? ^-^
    Oct 30, 2016
  10. XKpopGamerOfExoX
    XKpopGamerOfExoX
    Yes that's right showing that we care about other members that are new, Jiminie :D ❤
    Oct 30, 2016
  11. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Yep J Hopie it's showing our personality and matters for, each other or new members with true respect alright J Hopie :) ❤️
    Oct 30, 2016
  12. XKpopGamerOfExoX
    XKpopGamerOfExoX
    Thx Jiminie but need go take care something alright, so for not being on yesterday kinda busy i will text you when I'm back alright My Jiminie ❤- J Hopie
    Oct 30, 2016
  13. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Ok same here I need go take care something also idk what it is, but I need appreciated for helping myself and my brother take to you later alright My J Hopie ^-^ - Jiminie ❤️
    Oct 30, 2016
  14. XKpopGamerOfExoX
    XKpopGamerOfExoX
    Ok My Jiminie later alright be back soon before you know it alright ^-^ i will miss My Jiminie bai ❤
    Oct 30, 2016
  15. Jiminiezangel ♡
    Jiminiezangel ♡
    Ok My J Hopie have Good Morning ahead your alright miss you My J Hopie ^-^ - Jiminie Protecter ❤️
    Oct 30, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.